𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 - 𝗡 𝗜 𝗡 𝗘

-𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐞 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲-

-𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐞 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲-

DARYL

"WHAT THE FUCK, DARYL!?" WAS
all Taylor could say as she looked up at him with anger and sadness filled in her sad blue eyes.

"I know I lied to ya', an' I'm sorry. I know that's not what ya' wanna hear, but I did it 'cause it was the best for ya'." He said, trying to reason with her as he rested his hands on her slim shoulders.

"Don't fucking touch me!" She cried, slipping from his hold as she tried to fight the tears that threatened to spill from her eyes, "You fucking lied to me, asshole! FOR SIX FUCKING MONTHS!".

He didn't meet her gaze, his crystal eyes fixated on the ground as he stayed silent.

Grabbing his hand, she put something in it, "Here, it's yours. I made it just for you asshole." She said before she stormed off.

He looked down at what she put in his hand, and it was a picture of the two taken a few months ago, and writen on the bottom in sharpie was 'Happy Birthday Eve, old man ;)'.

"I'm such a fuckin' asshole..." He grumbled, slipping the photo into his back pocket as Glenn walked up to him.

"Don't take it too hard. Sure, she's mad you lied, but it's mostly because she's sad that Andrea's gone." He said.

"...Don' matter. Taylor's still pissed..." Daryl muttered before he walked off to the cell blocks, deciding he'd skip dinner and go to bed early.

     He felt like shit anyway...

———

     SHOVING HER HUNTING KNIFE
into the last lifeless body of a survivor, Taylor still wondered how the hell walkers got into the cell blocks and attacked people.

     Rick and Glenn walked into the cell she was in as she pulled the body off the bed and to the floor so it could be dragged out later to be burried.

     "Have you seen Daryl? Thought he'd be up by now with all the ruckus." Rick said, to which Taylor shook her head.

     "Nope. Haven't seen the old man since yesterday evening." She replied, holstering her knife.

     That's when Hershel walked up with Jordyn, giving the three a concerned look.

"What's goin' on, Hershel?" Rick asked the elderly veterinarian.