𝐗𝐈𝐕. CHEROKEE ROSE

-Episode Summary:-
With the group back together now and taking shelter at the Greene family farm, it's time for the search for Sophia to officially continue. With Shane and Rick out of commission from the events that transpired from Carl getting shot a few days before, Daryl and Taylor head out together to search around for Sophia. Cherokee roses bring Taylor back to her past as she reminisces her plans she had for her future, knowing that all her dreams and goals are gone. To cheer her up, Daryl surprises her with a small gift.

-Days since outbreak; 78-
-Year; 2010-
-Age; 13-

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHEROKEE ROSE

CHAPTER FOURTEENCHEROKEE ROSE

•••

TAYLOR

JUST LIKE DARYL HAD SAID, THE
group got up early the following morning and left a small amount of supplies with a message for Sophia on one of the abandoned cars amongst the traffic snarl and set out in the cars for the Greene family farm.

When they arrived, they parked their cars by the front on the dirt pathway, Daryl kicking down the kickstand to his bike as he and Taylor hopped off.

"How is he?" Dale asked as the newly arrived group walked up to Rick, Lori, and the Greene's, referring to Carl shooting accident.

"He'll pull through," The mother replied, "He'll pull through, thanks to Hershel and his people.".

     "And Shane." The ex—sheriff added, "We'd have lost Carl if not for him.".

       Everyone broke off for hugs in celebration of being reunited, well, all except Daryl, who stood back behind them.

How'd it happen?" T-Dog asked, who's arm was now all patched up and was recovering very nicely.

      "Hunting accident." Rick replied, "That's all; just a stupid accident.".

      Later that day, the group along with the Greene's all gathered around a large oak tree, holding a funeral for a man named Otis, a man who had gone out with Shane to get the needed medical supplies that would save Carl's life as an apology for accidentally shooting him earlier that previous day.

      This sparked a suspicion within Taylor that made her question if Shane was really Carl's saving grace, him only coming back and not Otis.

      Reluctantly, the young teen grabbed Daryl's calloused hand in her's as the owner of the farm, Hershel, and his family placed rocks to show their respect towards Otis.