𝐈𝐈. PLAN OF ACTION

—————FRIEND OF THE DIXONS

EPISODE TWO—————
—————PLAN OF ACTION

—————0 DAYS SINCE OUTBREAK

—————DARYL

TAYLOR SHOULDN'T HAVE SEEN
that horrific sight...

She shouldn't have seen the military bombing Atlanta in an attempt to rid of the cannibals that infested its streets, especially not with her parents still inside the horrendous city...

He, Merle, Taylor, Lori, and Shane made their way back to Ed, Carol, Carl, and Sophia in complete silence after what they had just saw.

As they approached Carol's Cherokee and Shane's Jeep, Carol gasped at their returning presence and rushed up to the five, "Oh my God, are you guys all right!? What just happened in the city!?".

Shane ran a hand over his stubble as he muttered, quiet enough so Sophia and Carl wouldn't hear, "...Military jus' bombed Atlanta...".

Carol clasped a hand over her mouth as she looked over the fives faces, "...God help us all...".

Sighing, Taylor tugged Merle's hand to get his attention, "What is it, darlin'?".

"I'm hungry." The young teen replied softly before looking back down at the concrete road.

"Yeah, well, we got no food." Daryl grumbled in response.

"Oh, don't worry about it. Me and Ed have some food packed in the trunk. Ed fancy's himself as a survivalist; stocking up and all that, so we have plenty to share." Carol smiled.

"Nah, don' worry 'bout it. We'll figure somethin' else out, save it." Daryl replied.

"Nonsense. Please, I insist. Carl and Sophia are getting hungry as well anyway." She insisted.

Taylor smiled brightly, "Thank you, Carol. I'm so happy I found you guys.".

Smiling back, Carol grabbed Taylor's hand, "Of course, sweetie. C'mon, let's go get you something to eat.".

Daryl watched Taylor walk off with Carol to the trunk of the car as Shane looked over at him, Lori, and Merle, "Now that the kids are outta ear shot, we gotta come up with a plan.".