𝗙 𝗢 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬

-𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐍𝐨𝐰-

-𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐍𝐨𝐰-

TAYLOR

THE SOUNDS OF THE OLD ROCK band 'Nirvana' drifted throughout Taylor's father's car as it sped down the road, the others giving her worried looks.

      "What?" She asked, "You guys have been looking at me like that for the past hour.".

     "Taylor, do you want me to take over driving. You can have a snack and then take a nap." Glenn offered, but she refused.

     "No, Glenn. I'm alright. I wouldn't be able to sleep easy anyway knowing Daryl's slowly dying back at the prison." Sighing tiredly, she rubbed the bridge of her nose before looking back to the road.

     "Who taught you how to drive stick shift; let alone drive?" Tyreese asked.

     "Daryl taught me." She smiled, "Well...he taught me the Dixon way, so it probably wouldn't be up to standards if the dead weren't roaming around.".

      Suddenly, the car slowly came to a stop, Taylor groaning as she pulled the key out of the ignition, "Oh fuck me in the ass...stupid piece of shit...".

      "Thought you filled up before we left the prison?" Michonne pointed out.

      "I did," Taylor sighed, "But gas is running low there; I couldn't bring extra. Luckily for us," She pointed to a gas station across the road, "Our asses just got super lucky.".

      They all hopped out of the car, making their way to the gas station.

     "Um...hey Glenn. Does Taylor seem...different?" Jordyn whispered over to him.

     "She's desperate. She's ignoring herself and the world around her, and she only has one goal in mind: saving Daryl." He replied.

"...He means that much to her...huh?" Jordyn asked as the two walked into the gas station.

     "Ever since the beginning, even though Daryl never showed it, he really cared about her. Once he started to open up, the two have been inseparable. If Taylor lost Daryl, I have no clue what she'd do." He responded.

"Fuck yeah! Two whole gas cans; these should get us there and back." Taylor smiled, walking out of the back room with two gas cans in hand.

     "Alright then, let's get them back to the car." Tyreese said before the group walked back outside.

      Taylor filled up the car with one can while Tyreese put the other on the trunk, the others hopping back in the car.