𝑿𝑪𝑽. 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

"Told you, asshole. It's in my blood."-
Taylor Wook
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
-Chapter Summary:-
Taylor, Daryl, Aaron, and Jesus set out to find Eugene, and along the way, new and old faces unexpectedly appear. Not only that, a mystery behind the walkers has arisen. Could they be evolving like Eugene suggests, or is it something else...
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
-Chapter ninety five; Revolution-

TAYLOR

      WALKING AHEAD OF DARYL WITH
Dog, the three were getting a closer look at the cluster of walkers out in front of them.

      Squatting down, she smiled to herself as she took a moment to scratch Dog behind his ears, and in return, he licked the side of her face.

     She heard Daryl stop behind her, "Ya' didn't have ta' act like ya' didn't know Dog back at Hilltop.".

      She stood back up, not looking at him, rather down at the tall, withering blades of grass that coated the field, "They can't know. Atumn, Abe, and Hailey. They can't. Those three have a picture perfect image of you as the best grandpa ever who's just busy, and I don't want to ruin that for you. You already ruined mine...".

     "...I uh...um...how did givin' birth ta' Hailey go? I uh...never got the chance to ask." He changed the subject, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

     "She has asthma. Got it from Dad." She simply replied, taking out a pair of binoculars from her bag as she looked over the cluster of walkers.

      "O-Oh. Well shit. I'm uh...I'm sorry 'bout that, babygirl." He apologized.

     She glared over at him, "I told you. Stop calling me that. It's Taylor Peyton Wook.  Not 'babygirl'.".

      "Wait, so..." He began, and she raised up her hand, revealing an engagement and a wedding ring on her ring finger.

     "Yeah, dumbass. I'm married to Lee. I sent you the fucking invitation and you never showed up." She spat.

     He stayed silent as she scoffed, tossing him the binoculars, "Take a look. They're not acting normal.".

      He took a look before handing them back to her, "No, they ain't.".

      Sbe shoved them in her bag, sighing as she threw the straps over her shoulders, "C'mon, let's head back to Aaron and Jesus. You're pissing me off.".

     She turned to Dog and clapped her hands to get his attention, "C'mon, Dog. Let's head back, buddy.".

      He immediately lept up from his spot and walked alongside Taylor.

       "Ya' know you can jus' whistle ta' get his attention." Daryl pointed out.

      She mumbled under her breath, "...I don't know how to whistle, dumbass...".

      Now she felt like the dumbass...

     As they approached Aaron and Jesus, she noticed they were talking to three young children.