𝗙 𝗢 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 - 𝗙 𝗢 𝗨 𝗥

-‟𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥

-‟𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥. 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞."-

DARYL

DARYL KNEW THAT LOOK IN
Taylor's eyes; he'd seen it before.

She was struggling to cope, and she didn't know how to move forward.

"...Ya' don't have ta' do this." He said to her as the two sat by a small creek.

"Joe's men beat the shit out of you yesterday. I just want to clean your wounds and patch you up..." She replied.

Sighing, he replied, "...Alri'...".

Taking off his vest, he sat it down before slipping out of his flannel, revealing his scar and tattoo covered back, blood and bruises covering all the markings.

He heard her gasp, followed the ripple of water as she dipped what he guessed was a cloth into the lake, "I-I'm sorry. It's just...I haven't seen your back since you and Merle fought. I don't remember it being this bad...".

"Nah...it' fine..." He mumbled, wincing as she pressed the cloth to his gashes.

"...Your dad caused all these scars...uh?" She asked as he heard the ripping of fabric.

"Besides the one on the side of my stomach, yeah." He replied, feeling her begin to wrap his wounds.

"...You deserved a better childhood..." She simply mumbled as she finished.

Without a word, he put back on his flannel, looking behind him to see what she used to dress his wounds.

Furrowing his eyebrows, he looked over her face, "Why the hell did ya' ruin yer favorite sweatshirt ta' wrap my wounds?".

Shrugging, she replied, "Your well beings more important than some sweatshirt I loved.".

With that, she quickly hugged him before she walked off back to the others, sitting down by Carl who was looking solemnly at the ground.

She knew that the same thing that almost happened to her yesterday, almost happened to him...

       "I'm sorry that almost happened to you, Carl." She said quietly, unable to look at him as she played with the shriveled leaves on the ground.