𝐋𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗. THE DAMNED

-Chapter seventy nine; The Damned-

———

TAYLOR

TAYLOR WATCHED AS TWO
Saviors stood at the door of the building, she, Rick, Daryl, and a few soldiers from Alexandria needed to get into for a stash of guns.

One was chatting on a radio, but Rick shot them both in the head with his silenced rifle, and their bodies fell limp to the ground as they went up to the door and rushed inside.

She looked around, aiming her sniper rifle down the hallways, seeing if there were any Saviors.

Once it was clear, Rick began talking to the soldiers from Alexandria, "You signal if they're already inside. We'll be there.".

The soldiers from Alexandria then rushed off as Daryl turned to Taylor and Rick, "C'mon. Let's fin' them guns.".

"The sooner the better." She agreed, following behind the two men.

———

THEY SPLIT UP TO SEARCH THE
floor for the stash of guns, Taylor going with Daryl and Rick by himself.

They walked into the room Rick was in, him quickly aiming his rifle at them before lowering it once he saw it was them.

"Ain't on this floor." Daryl told him.

"The only option is for us to go up." She said.

"High ground. Good cover." Daryl nodded.

"Yeah, I'd put them up there, too." Rick agreed, putting away his slip of paper.

"Up it is, then." She sighed, cracking her knuckles.

"Stairs." Daryl gestured to a door with a sign next to it that said 'stairs'.

He tried the handle, but it was locked, "Step back. I'm gonna have ta' kick it in.".

She nodded as she stepped back, taking out her sniper rifle as he began to kick the door.

———
-Flashback-

"...ROSITA REALLY SAID THAT TO
you, huh?" Jordyn asked Taylor as the two sat on one of the park benches in Alexandria.

"Yep." She replied, popping the p.

"Don't listen to that fucking bitch." Jordyn sighed, "She's just mad 'cause she lost Abe, feels guilty for Sasha, and Eugene's working for Negan.".