𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈. THE REMEMBER

-Chapter fifty three; Remember-

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

-Chapter fifty three; Remember-

———

TAYLOR

     EVERYONE BEGAN TO SLOWLY
walk foward as the metal gate to Alexandria opened, Aaron helping Eric inside before he turned back to face the others.

       The rattling of a trash can was heard, and everyone spin around and aimed their weapons it, and out came a possum, which Daryl shot square in the side with his crossbow.

       "Nice shot." Taylor sighed with relief, strapping her crossbow back to her back.

       "Thanks." He replied, picking the possum up by the tail.

       The two turned around to see a man with dark brown curly hair had pushed the gate open farther, staring at Daryl's kill.

      "We brought dinner." Daryl said, and Taylor couldn't help but smile.

       "Possums surprisingly good." She added, and the unknown man made a face.

      "It's okay. Come on in, guys." Aaron said, gesturing for the group to walk inside.

       They all did, following behind Aaron and the unknown man, the gate closing behind them.

"Before we take this any further, I need you all to turn over your weapons. Stay, hand them over." The unknown man ordered.

"Well he seens like an asshat..." Taylor thought.

"We don't know if we want to stay." Rick argued.

"It's fine, Nicholas." Aaron told him.

"If we were gonna use them, we would have started already." Rick added.

"Let them talk to Deanna first." Aaron told Nicholas.

"Who's Deanna?" Abraham asked.

"She knows everything you'd want to know about this place. Rick, why don't you start?" Aaron suggested.

The snarling of a walker could be heard, and the group turned around and saw one making it's way up to the gate.

"Sasha." Rick said, and she turned around and aimed her rifle at the walker before firing s bullet into it's head before a covering was rolled over the gate.