𝑿𝑪𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰. 𝑩𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒚

"Hey, Grandpa Daryl...please...bring mommy, daddy, and all are friends back.".-
Hailey Wook
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
-Chapter Summary:-
With Taylor, Lee, Alden, and Luke being held hostage, Daryl, Becca, Jordyn, and Hailey weigh the options of Alpha's request for Lydia and Hailey. Daryl settles a deal for Taylor, Lee, Alden, and Luke and to keep Hailey, but they'd have to give Lydia up. Trouble occurs when Henry sneaks off with her.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
-Chapter ninety eight; Bounty-

•••

HAILEY

HAILEY STARED IN HORROR AT
Alpha and her group below, knowing Connie was out there with them in the corn field.

Kelly rushed up onto the perch with a pair of binoculars, joining she, Daryl, Jordyn, Magna, Yumiko, and Tara.

     One of the ladies at Hilltop helped Abe and Autumn along with all the other children inside to the Barrington house to stay safe.

     Kelly held up the binoculars as Hailey tugged Daryl's hand, "Connie's out there, grandpa Daryl. She's not safe.".

     Jordyn turned to him, "So is Alden. He went out to look for Luke.".

     Becca rushed up onto the perch with her rifle, "Taylor and Lee are too. They're heading home to Alexandria.".

     Hailey noticed Daryl's shaky breath, him putting his hands on her shoulders as Tara said down to Alpha, "Our community is more than capable of defending itself!".

     "I show you my face because we mean you no harm." Alpha replied, "I just want my daughter and the immune child. I know you have them.".

"You should turn 'roun'." Daryl warned, "Leave now an' no one gets hurt.".

"Wrong answer." Alpha responded, holding up her hand, and more of those masked freaks came around the bend leading up to Hilltop.

They joined the others as Kelly held up the binoculars to the corn fields, "They don't see her. Least not yet.".

"That girl told me what her mom does te her. We ain't sendin' her back te that." Daryl muttered.

Hailey looked up at him, "Is it like what Madison did to mommy?".

Daryl gave a reluctant response, "Uh...kinda, babygirl.".

Becca tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, "We'll tell you when you're older, Hailey.".

Tara looked over at them, "I understand you don't want to send Lydia back, but what if they have Alden, Luke, Taylor and Lee? Pissing her off can get them killed.".

Hailey gulped nervously, "Wait, they might kill my mommy and daddy?".

Jordyn patted her head, "We won't let them, sweetie. Nothing is going to happen to them, I promise.".

"Did you kill our friends?" Magna spoke up, "We found their horses.".

"No." Alpha replied, "Which one of you leads these people?".