𝐗𝐈. WHAT LIES AHEAD

-Episode Summary;-
The journey to Fort Benning is nowhere close to easy as a broken radiator hose in Dale's RV causes the group to stop and search for a new one in a congestion of cars on the highway. An unexpected horde shows up, and one of the group members goes missing, and an all out search is started to find them before it's too late.

-Days since outbreak; 76-
-Age; 13-
-Year; 2010-

CHAPTER ELEVEN
WHAT LIES AHEAD

CHAPTER ELEVENWHAT LIES AHEAD

•••
TAYLOR

TAYLOR AND DARYL HAD MET
back up with the group around early afternoon and they were now at the outskirts of Atlanta, preparing to leave the large city of Georgia.

     There was a light, cool breeze in the early afternoon air of Georgia as Taylor stood holding her crossbow, looking around the surrounding area to make sure no walkers came up on the preparing group.

      She was most definitely ready to leave the city behind, as it only seemed to hold bad memories of the recent outbreak.

     The bombing...Merle being left...what happened at the CDC...she just wanted to forget it all and pretend like the events never happened...

     Looking across the way, she watched as Daryl worked on his motorcycle as the group continued to prepare for their excursion.

Slinging her crossbow over her shoulder, she then walked up to the redneck, "Hey.".

He looked up at her for a moment before retuning back down to his bike, wiping the sweat off his forehead with the back of his toned arm, "Hey.".

She inhaled deeply, swaying back and forth on the balls of her feet as she folded her arms, "I um...I just wanted to thank you for taking me back to my house the other day. I know I already thanked you this morning...it just um...it really made me happy.".

Nodding, he replied, "Yeah. Yer um...yer welcome.".

      Smiling as he looked up at her for a short moment, she then walked off to help Lori and Carol pack up her Cherokee.

      Shortly after, everything was packed up and ready to go, and they were then off, and after insisting, Daryl finally gave him and let Taylor ride behind him on his motorcycle.

      'This'll be our new beginning...' She thought to herself. 'Things'll get better. We just gotta work for it...'.