𝐋𝐈. THEM

(A/n: Hello guys! I just wanted to mention this chapter mentions acts of self harm. If this bothers you in any way, I recommend you skip this chapter. If not, I hope you enjoy. ^^💖)

-Chapter fifty one; Them-

TAYLOR

SINCE THE OTHER DAY ON THEIR
hunting trip, Daryl hadn't spoken a word to Taylor.

He wasn't being cold, though, just distant and depressed.

She didn't blane the poor man though; Beth's deah had hit him like a freight train.

Now, here the group was back on the road after Noah's hometown ended in failure.

Everyone was exhausted, starving, and dehydrated, and they all struggled to keep moving.

Currently, Taylor sat beside a crying Maggie out in the woods, trying to comfort the poor girl over her younger sisters death.

She simply hugged the poor woman, to which Maggie hugged back.

       The both heard the approaching footsteps and snarling of a walker.

       "I got it." Taylor said, pulling out her hunting knife as she stood up, but Maggie stopped her.

         "No, it's fine, Taylor. I can do it." Maggie said, pulling out her own knife.

        The walker had gotten stuck in a entanglement of branches and tree lims, making it easy for Maggie to stab it in the head.

        Taylor holstered her hunting knife, sitting back down with Maggie who continued to cry.

       ———

     MAGGIE AND TAYLOR MET BACK
up with Daryl without a word, the three going to re-group with Sasha who had gone to look for water.

        They found her at a dried-up creek bed, and she gave them shake of her head, signaling she had no luck with scrounging up water.

       The four then headed out of the woods and met back up with the others on the main road.

      "Oh, shit. It's been a day an' a half. They didn't fin' anythin' either." Maggie cursed, seeing that the others hadn't scrounged up anything either.

       "Christ, I feel like I'm gonna pass out..." Taylor sighed.

        "...I'll fin' ya' somethin'..." Daryl muttered his first words to her in the past few days.