𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑲𝒆𝒚

-Chapter eighty six; The Key-

———

TAYLOR

     BY THE TIME TAYLOR WOKE UP
the next day, the sun was already setting in the sky, it's orange rays getting darker and darker as it seeped through the glass panes of the Harrington House.

      Her eyes fluttered open as she sat up, groaning and rubbing her tired eyes before looking over at the window, "Shit. I fucking slept all day.".

      "Yeah. Siddiq said ya'd be fuckin' exhausted." Daryl said, walking inside the bedroom and closing the door behind him.

      "Yeah, but I didn't think he meant I'd sleep all day." She sighed, swinging her legs over the matress before limping over to the dresser as she searched the drawers for an outfit to wear.

     He patted her on the back, "Get dressed then c'mon down out front, their 'bout ta' have dinner.".

     He then walked out of the room, leaving Taylor to change into a flannel that Lee had given her, jeans, and her high top sneakers before joining Daryl outside of the room.

     He squinted over at her before grumbling and folding his arms, "The hell ya' smell like a guy for?".

     She furrowed her eyebrows, "Well, for one, I share a room with your stanky ass. Two, it's probably Lee's flannel. He's been using the shit out of the cologne I got him for his birthday a few months ago.".

     He scoffed, "Great. Now yer wearin' his clothes.".

      She rolled her eyes, heading down the staircase, "Guess I'm gonna sit by Lee and take your helping of dinner.".

      "Hey, wait up!" He called after her, the two walking outside of the Harrington House and seeing benches lined up against wih one another and candles set about, people passing around plates of food to one another.

     She couldn't help the smile that crept onto her face; seeing them all at piece was a rare occasion nowadays with the Saviors.

     Michonne and Rick walked up to her, the both hugging her.

      "Thank god you're alright." Michonne let out a sigh of relief, tucking a few strands of her hair behind her ear.

       "Siddiq told us about your leg." Rick said, gesturing down to the bandaged gash on her thigh.

      "Oh yeah. Don't worry, I'm fine now." She reassured them.

     Taylor and Daryl sat down at the tables beside Becca and Lee, and Taylor asked where Jesse, Dina, Ellie, Joel, and Tommy were.

      "They said there was an emergency back at Jackson. Something about an alarming amount of walkers. They should be back tomorrow, though." Becca replied.

      "Then why did you stay behind." Daryl glared over at Lee.

      He choked on his food, "W-Well, for Taylor of course. I want to make sure she makes a full recovery.".

      "Right. Second I catch y'all havin' sex, I'm beatin' both o' y'all's asses." Daryl grumbled as he ate his dinner.

      Jordyn walked over and smacked him on the back of the head, "They're not gonna have sex, Daryl.".

     Giggling, Taylor looked down at her food and sighed, picking at her helping of mash potatoes.

      They had to be almost done with the war...and after losing Carl...they couldn't lose anymore people...

To Be Continued...
Word Count: 612
Edited:
@Taylor_Frickin_Dixon
Tag List:
addyson_h
ConnieSpringersWifey
MidnightScythe17
Survivortwd
BreakHeartsBaby
orxngeheart

A/n: Very short chapter I know, but it's kind of crazy because this is the 100th chapter of this book. Should I do something special to celebrate? I don't know, all I know is that I've never been this dedicated to a book, and I couldn't do it without you guys. Thank you all for your love and support, and I'll see you in the next chapter! ^^