𝑿𝑪𝑽𝑰𝑰. 𝑶𝒎𝒆𝒈𝒂

A/n: Omg I'm back from the grave. Sorry this chapter took so long to come out, guys. A lot of family issues came up, leaving me busy and down with no motivation to write. But now that they have been solved and I'm back from vacation, I'm feeling much happier and I'm ready to present to you all the next chapter of Friend of the Dixons. I hope you all wonderful people enjoy! ^^
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"That's bullshit.".-
Hailey Wook
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
-Chapter Summary:-
After yet another argument with Daryl, Lee and Taylor head back for Alexandria as Hailey insists to stay to learn more about the past and Lydia. It's impossible for her to figure out Lyida as new foes arrive, and they're here for more than just Lydia.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
-Chapter ninety seven; Omega-

———

TAYLOR

WHEN DARYL TOLD TAYLOR THAT
Hailey was immune, she barely believed him.

She was so grateful her daughter would continue to walk among the living, and that she shared her gift.

But...this gift...it came with a curse...

All those greedy, selfish people out there who wanted to make a cure out of her just for money...for people to bow down to them so they could save them...they'd be after Hailey now too.

Sighing, Taylor couldn't manage to fall asleep, her mind racing about Jesus's death and Hailey's genetically-inherited gift.

Slipping out of Lee's bare hold, she gathered her discarded clothing from off the floor, gathering her gun and hunting knife from off the nightstand by the bed before heading out of her and Lee's room and out the Barrington house.

     It was a cool night, a light fall breeze in the air that tossled the long, messy strands of her light brown hair.

     The sound of a lighter clicking peeked her interest, and she walked around the side of the building, seeing Daryl sitting in front of the cellar door lighting a cigarette in his mouth as Lydia and Henry's muffled voices were in the background.

     Daryl cocked a brow, looking up at her as he took a drag from his cigar as she walked over, "The hell you doin' up?".

     She shrugged, sitting down behind him as she looked up at the night sky and said in a hushed whisper, "Couldn't sleep.".

     He grunted in response, taking another drag, "The hell's on yer neck?".

     Blushing, she covered the marks with her hand, "Um...you got any extra cigars.".

     Muttering a few curse words, most likely at the thought of whatever Taylor and Lee were up to, Daryl fished for the pack of cigarettes in the pocket of his pants, "Didn't know ya' smoke.".

     "Helps with my anxiety." She simply replied, taking a cigar and his lighter which he offered her.

      "Yeah, well it's shit ya' shouldn't be doin'. Ya' know how many fuckin' chemicals are in this shit?" He lectured her.

     Scoffing, she popped the cigar into her mouth and lit it up, "Then why are you smoking them?".

      "Everythin' gotta be a fuckin' argument wit' ya' now?" He remarked.