𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 - 𝗙 𝗢 𝗨 𝗥

-𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝗴 𝐔𝐩-

-𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝗴 𝐔𝐩-

TAYLOR

TAYLOR AWOKE THE NEXT DAY,
her sleep-clouded eyes landing on a figure above her as they dabbed what felt like a wet cloth against her forehead.

"Oh, your awake. Daryl said you had been sleeping for awhile." A gentle, familiar voice said.

Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, Taylor looked up at the figure once again and saw Carol, smiling down at her as she gently rubbed the cloth against her forehead.

"Carol!" She exclaimed, jolting up as she quickly brought the elderly woman into an embrace.

"Hi, sweetie." Carol smiled, hugging her back.

"I-I thought you died. Daryl said you..." Taylor whimpered, tears pricking in her eyes as a few rolled down her cheeks.

"Aw, sweetie, don't cry. I'm alive and perfectly fine. Me and T-Dog got separated from the others when all the walkers got let loose, and he sacrificed himself in order to save me. I ended up getting lost, and I hid inside a cell. Then, last night, Daryl found me." Carol explained.

"Oh god Carol, you must've been so thirsty and hungry." Taylor gasped.

"I was, but it's okay. I'm just fine now. I'm worried about you though. What all happened?" Carol asked, her fingers tracing around Taylor's bite mark.

"I was the diversion in order for the others to get Hershel back to the cell block after he got bit; I'm guessing Daryl told you that much." Taylor said, looking over at Carol who nodded.

"Well then he told you about the Firefly soldier then. The Firefly; (y/n), she brought me to Woodbury, and I saw one of my dad's friends and his daughter, Joel and Ellie. I also saw Andrea again." Taylor explained with a smile.

"That's good. I'm sure you've missed them." Carol smiled back.

"I did. I turns out, the Firefly's want to make a cure out of me and Ellie, as she's immune too. The plan was for us to head Northwest to their base, but some shit happened. The Governor turned out to be a nut job, but Rick and Maggie came to save us. I had to leave Andrea behind." Taylor mumbled.

"Aw, I'm sorry, sweetie." Carol apologized.

"No...it's fine. Anyway, Rick wouldn't allow Merle back to the prison, but me and Daryl couldn't abandon him. More shit happened, I got this fucking infection, and now we're here, back at the prison." Taylor sighed.