𝑪𝑽𝑰𝑰. 𝑺𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒓𝒔

"...Revisiting my past..."-
Taylor Dixon

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

-Chapter Summary:-
Lydia is harassed by Gage and his friends inside Alexandria as tensions rise with the Whisperers as Negan tries to help the teen just like he helped Taylor all those years ago while Michonne, Judith, and Eugene set out for Hilltop to help with a breach, leaving RJ with the Dixon's. Taylor is reminded of her past with Lydia's situation, and reaches a breaking point when Lydia ends up hurt and runs off.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
-Chapter one hundred & seven; Silence the Whisperers-

•••
TAYLOR

IT WAS SAD HOW TAYLOR'S FEET
already ached in her heels as she walked down the streets of Alexandria alongside Daryl, Deacon, and Becca.

It was most likely because she was holding a babbling Elaina in her arms who kept tugging at the strands of her brunette hair with her tiny yet chubby baby hands.

She had it easy though, as Hailey was basically pretending Daryl and Deacon were a jungle gym.

That kid had too much energy...

Becca was currently carrying the pumpkin pie Taylor had cooked for the dinner Michonne along with Judith and RJ invited them for that evening.

She had also invited Lydia to come along, but the young teen refused, opting to wander around.

Taylor didn't blame the young girl; she loved the time she got to spend just by herself as well.

There was just something about the peace of mind of being by yourself with no one around to judge you to let your mind wander that brought comfort to the young mother...

"Grandpa Daryl! When are you gonna sing for me again!" Hailey whined from on top of Daryl.

Deacon chuckled, "Wait, Daryl still sings?".

Daryl groaned, "Not often. Look, Hailey, why don' I sing ye a song tonight while you fall asleep?".

The young Korean girl gasped in excitement, "Really?! Okay!".

Taylor smiled, readjusting Elaina in her arms, "Daryl singing is a real treat. I remember the first time he ever sang to me. It was back at Hershel's farm and he sang Future Days by Pearl Jam.".

Daryl looked over at her, "Ye still remember that?".

"Of course I do, Dad. That was the first time you ever sang to me. It's kinda how I learned the guitar." The young widow pointed out.

"Well damm. Now I wanna hear Daryl sing." Becca commented.

"Yeah. Ain't gonna happen. Only Taylor an' Hailey have ever heard me sing an' it's gonna stay that way." The redneck remarked.

Deacon scoffed, "Daryl, I've heard you sing before. Me, Chris, Joel, Tommy, Merle; we all have.".

"Well shit. Am I seriously the only fuckin' one here who hasn't heard Daryl sing?" Becca cursed.