𝐈𝐕. A DESIRE TO BE USEFUL

-Episode Summary:-
With Taylor's recent stunt, Daryl has her being watched 24/7 by the adults. Finally, after days of not speaking to her, he does, and he takes her on a hunting.

-Days since outbreak: 20-
-Year: 2010-
-Age: 13-

PAGE BREAK FOR TITLE

CHAPTER FOUR
CHANGE OF HEART

CHAPTER FOURCHANGE OF HEART

•••
TAYLOR

     TAYLOR HAD NEVER USED THIS
word in her life, as her mother and father always told her this word was too inappropriate to ever come out of her mouth, but she could care less at this point.

The world had gone to crap anyway; who had time to care about a thirteen year old girl cursing?

The word was pissed.

That was a good word to use to describe how she felt towards Daryl right now.

She was pissed at him because he was treating her like a criminal for simply trying to prove she could help the group out.

All she seemed to prove to Daryl was that she's a "troublemaker" and from the moment he got up till the moment he went to sleep, he made sure someone was always watching over her to make sure she didn't sneak off.

Most of the time, the person babysitting her was Dale, but the young teen didn't mind his company.

He was a sweet old man who would tell her stories from his past travels to help her pass the time.

That's how today was currently going for the young teen.

She was perched up under his umbrella eating her breakfast as he told her one of his stories from travels around California.

"Taylor," She heard Daryl call out from down below the RV, "Get yer ass down here!".

She gave Dale a confused glance as she got up from her spot next to him, climbing down the ladder to meet the youngest Dixon, "Yes sir?".

"How the hell did ye track down those walkers?" He asked her, gesturing back to the woods, "It's a fuckin' maze in there.".

She shrugged, "Followed the tracks and sounds. Why?".

He tossed her backpack and handed her the kitchen knife, "Yer trackin' skills need work. I'm gonna teach ye.".