𝐋𝐗𝐗𝐕. THE OTHER SIDE

-Chapter seventy five; The Other Side-

———

TAYLOR

     THE FOLLOWING MORNING,
Daryl, Taylor, and Jordyn left The Kingdom, setting out for Hilltop.

      Taylor said goodbye to Ezekiel, Jerry, Morgan, and of course, Shiva.

     The three then headed out, and arrived at Hilltop that evening, Gregory non-surprisingly having an issue with their return.

He went on about how he already had to feed Sasha, Maggie, and Enid, and that three more would hurt Hilltop's food supply.

Of course, no one gave two shits about Gregory's opinion, and Daryl, Taylor, and Jordyn moved into the trailer next to Sasha, Maggie, and Enid.

     They had been there for about two days now, and Taylor was currently on guard duty for the night.

She had slept through the two previous nights, and taking watch both nights, and he looked exhausted.

She finally convinced him to take off and to enjoy his evening with Maggie, Sasha, Enid, and Jordyn.

Watching Enid climb up the ladder, she smiled up at the fellow teen, holstering her handgun, "Hey, Enid.".

      "Hey." She greeted, handing Taylor a plate with a hamburger and a mixture of cut vegetables, "Maggie said you haven't eaten since this morning, so I thought I'd bring you some dinner while you do your shift.".

      "Have Daryl and Jordyn eaten?" Taylor asked.

      "I hope. Maggie brought them both dinner, but she said they looked like they had no interest in eating." Enid explained.

Sighing, Taylor leaned against the railing of the perch after setting down her plate, "I'm worried about them.".

"Do you think they'll be alright?" Enid replied, standing next to her.

Shrugging, Taylor said, "I hope. They're both strong; it's just...Jordyn's devastated she lost Abraham, and Daryl feels guilty for Glenn's death. They just need time to work it out is all.".

Enid nodded with a hum, "And what about you? You lost something back there, too.".

"...I'll be okay. I have to be. I've lost before; nothing new." Tahlor replied.