𝐕𝐈𝐈. VATOS

-Episode Summary:-
With Merle missing from where Rick had left hjm, Taylor, Rick, Daryl, Glenm, and T-Dog venture further into the city to find him, picking up the bag of guns along the way. It turns out, they weren't the only ones after it, as they run into some unexpected trouble. With a showdown between them and the gang led by a man named Guillermo, Taylor has to deal with a missing Merle and the unexpected appearance of a family member.

-Days Since Outbreak: 70-
-Age: 13-
-Year: 2010-

CHAPTER SEVEN
VATOS

CHAPTER SEVENVATOS

•••
TAYLOR

     THE SENT OF BLOOD FILLED
Taylor's nose, and it was quickly making the young teen nauseous.

     But yet, Taylor couldn't look away from the pool of blood where Merle's cut—off hand lay next to a bloodied hacksaw and pair of handcuffs.

     "Daryl, what are we—"She looked behind her to face him, but instead, she saw the hotheaded Dixon quickly aim his crossbow at T-Dog, Rick whipping out his revolver as he cocked it and aimed it at Daryl's head.

      "Daryl, don't!" She shouted, rushing up behind him as she gripped his dirt—covered sleeveless shirt.

        "I won't hesitate. I don't care if every walker in the city hears it." Rick said in a low, threatening tone to the redneck.

        "D—Daryl, please don't shoot him..." Tears were streaming down the young teens face at this point as she clung to him like her life depended on it.

        Daryl slowly and hesitantly lowered his crossbow, glaring at Rick, T-Dog, and Glenn.

       "Hell with all y'all!" He griped, storming back over to the graphic scene Merle had left behind with Taylor behind him.

        He heard the innocent girl sniffle, looking down at her as the young redneck saw tears running down her face as her eyes were fixated on the concrete ground of the rooftop.

       Sighing, he knelt down to her level as he rested his hands on her shoulders.

       "Hey, it's gonna be okay, alri'? Merle's gotta be 'roun' here somewhere. We're gonna fin' him." He reassured her, his thumbs wiping away the tears that had fallen down her cheeks.

        "O—Okay..." She nodded, looking down at the ground before back up at him with a smile smile, trying her best to put a stop to her tears.

"Wait..." She pulled out of his grip, looking down at Merle's cut off hand as she knelt down.

"What is it?" He mumbled, squatting down beside her.

"The bracelet I gave Merle a few weeks back; it was on his right hand. The hand he cut off was his right; you can tell by the thumb. He took the bracelet with him. Which means..." She got up, following the small splatters of blood that led to another stairwell on the other side of the rooftop, He's stable and moving on." She opened the door before rushing down the stairs, the door closing behind her.