𝑿𝑪. 𝑨 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑩𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

A/n:
This chapter includes mentions of teen pregnancy. If this topic bothers you in anyway, I recommend skipping this chapter.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
     "Daryl Dixon reads?"-
Taylor Dixon
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

-Chapter Summary:-
A year and a half later after the war with Negan, the communities are one as they continue to build and fight the dead. Daryl is the leader for the ex-Saviors of the Sanctuary, and Taylor is his secretary. With crop production failing, Eugene suggests an emergency trip to a history museum for plowing blueprints as Taylor and Lee's fear is proven to be true.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
-Chapter ninety; A New Beginning-

———

-16 Months Later-

TAYLOR

     SIGHING, TAYLOR FLIPPED
through the thick stack of documents, rubbing the bridge of her nose in hopes of relieving her pounding headache.

      "Crop productions skyrocketing down...what the fuck are we gonna do..." She groaned, burrying her face in her hands.

     A knock on her bedroom door interrupted her thoughts, "Come in!".

     In walked Lee holding a stack of envelopes, "Sounds like you're busy this morning.".

      She gestured to the stack of documents surrounding her room, "Always am.".

     Chuckling, he plopped down the stack of letters on her desk as he leaned over her desk chair and placed a kiss on her cheek, "Thought you'd be happier to see me.".

     She smirked, setting down her pen as she picked up the letters, "Oh, I am. Let's see...trade deals with Oceanside give that to Daryl...shit going on at Hilltop, give that to Daryl...letter from Negan I'll read that later. Oh. A letter from Jordyn.".

     "Wonder what it's about..." He mumbled as she ripped it open and slid out a letter, her eyes reading over it before they went wide.

     "Holy shit. Jordyn's pregnant. Holy fuck, we gotta go tell Daryl." She smiled, grabbing Lee's hand before the two rushed off to the courtyard of the Sanctuary.

      Ever since Daryl took over as leader, the place had cleaned up nicely.

      Taylor and Lee found Daryl out by the motorcycles, reading a large book.

     "Daryl Dixon reads?" She smirked as the two walked up to him.

     He scoffed, "Tryin'. Half o' these words don' make any sense.".

      She took the book, "Let me see. Like what?".

      "The first word." He replied.

      Furrowing her eyebrows, she looked over it, "Daryl...that was difference. You know how to read...right?".

      He glared, "O' course I know how ta' fuckin' read! I read all the time!".