𝗡 𝗜 𝗡 𝗘 𝗧 𝗘 𝗘 𝗡

-𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐈𝐭 𝐁𝐞 𝐒𝐨-

     TAYLOR WAS GLAD WITH HOW   well things were going with Lee and the other's.

     Lee was a good man, Clementine a sweet little girl, Ben a decent enough kid, and although a hothead, Kenny seemed to have good intentions.

     Now, all thanks to the wonderful cooking of Carol, the group sat by the cluster of their tents, enjoying the breakfast she had cooked up for them.

     "So, how is it?" Daryl asked, taking a bite of his eggs as he sat beside Taylor in a camping chair.

     "There good. I haven't had a good breakfast in a while." She replied, smiling as she took a bite of her own eggs.

     "Thank you, Carol. We really appreciate it." Lee thanked, sitting next to Clementine as he smiled over at the older woman.

     "Yeah, it's so yummy!" She chimed, taking a bite of her eggs.

     "Aw, your welcome you two." Carol replied, putting some more eggs onto Glenn's plate, to which he thanked her.

     "Hey, Clementine. Do you want to play with my cars with me after breakfast? I think Taylor's gonna be busy today searching for Sophia." Carl asked her.

     Nodding, Clementine responded, "Yeah, okay! That sounds fun!".

     Suddenly, Kenny and Shane walked up, the two looking a bit pissed at one another.

     "Of course Shane and Kenny wouldn't get along. It's probably about the stupid fucking car." Taylor thought.

      "So, you were in on it too, huh?" Shane glared over at her as she rolled her eyes.

      "Yeah, on saving Daryl's fucking life." She replied, scoffing.

      "You an' this stupid fucking redneck took off with my car!" He yelled in response.

      "Say that again one more time." Kenny glared up at him.

     Before Shane could respond, Glenn spoke up, "Uh hey...guys.".

     Everyone turned there attention to him and to which he replied, "There's walkers in the barn.".

     Everyone reacted immediately, rushing over to the barn and breakfast forgotten.

      And sure enough, when Shane checked inside the barn, there was a whole mess of walkers just roaming around inside, in search of there next meal.