𝑿𝑪𝑰𝑽. 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒖𝒔

"You're pretty good at that. Maybe we should have another kid so you can make clothes for them."-
Lee Jin Wook
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
-Chapter Summary:-
After years, Taylor is reunited with Daryl as he finally gets to truly meet Hailey, Autumn, and Abraham Jr., but this reunion is far from warm welcoming. Taylor despises that Daryl's back, but must put her feelings aside, as one of their own from Hilltop have gone missing.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
-Chapter ninety four; Stradivarius-

———

TAYLOR

IT WAS THE FOLLOWING DAY, AND
Taylor and Lee were out by the front of the Barrington house watching as Hailey, Autumn, and Abraham Jr. played out in the fields.

Jordyn and Alden had gone out on a supply run together a few hours ago on behalf of Taylor to get her the materials she needed to make the clothing she was going to sell at the trade fair in the upcoming weeks.

It was just one of the many other hobbies she had picked up over the years of the apocalypse.

Lee looked down at Taylor, watching as she smoothly poked the needle through the two pieces of fabric and began stitching them together.

He smirked, "You're pretty good at that. Maybe we should have another kid so you can make clothes for them.".

Her ears, nose, and cheeks dusted with blush as she bowed her head to hide her embarrassed face, "I-I uh...I think one's plenty enough.".

That's when the roaring sound of a motorcycle ripped through the air, and her heart immediately sunk, "Oh shit.".

He reassuringly placed a hand over her's as Hailey, Autumn, and Abraham Jr. rushed up to them at the picnic table they were stationed at.

"Auntie Tay Tay. What's that sound?" Autumn asked her.

Taylor sighed, setting down the two pieces of fabric as she rested her other hand over Lee's, "That would be a motorcycle, sweetie.".

"Oh yeah." Abe grinned, "Dad talks about them sometimes. They're super cool.".

Autumn folded her arms, "How would you know? You've never even seen one.".

"Now he has." Hailey pointed to the front gate of Hilltop as it opened, and in came Daryl on his bike with Carol and Henry behind him on a horse drawn carriage.

"It's Auntie Carol and Henry!" Autumn giggled while clapping.

"Mommy," Hailey looked up at Taylor, "Who's the man on the motorcycle?".

She furrowed her eyebrows, Hailey's question proof enough that Daryl wasn't in their lives like he should be, "That sweetie, is y'all's grandpa Daryl.".

Hailey gasped excitedly, rushing off ahead up to the motorcycle as Autumn and Abe followed behind her.

DARYL

AFTER HUGGING TARA, THE TWO
turned to see three young children running across the field up to them.

She smiled, "Looks like they missed their grandpa Daryl.".