𝐋𝐗𝐕. NOT TOMORROW YET

(A/n: Hello guys! Happy New Year! I just wanted to warm you all this chapter has slight mentions of light bullying, and if this bothers you in anyway, I do not recommend reading this chapter. If not, I hope you enjoy first 2022 chapter to kick off the year! Have a great rest of your day lovelies! ^^💖)

 If not, I hope you enjoy first 2022 chapter to kick off the year! Have a great rest of your day lovelies! ^^💖)

-Chapter sixty five; Not Tomorrow Yet-

———

HEARING THE DOORBELL RING
Taylor sighed as she sat her paint-covered shirt down on the washer and went to get the door, opening it and revealing Carol with a satchel.

"Hey, Carol. What's up?" Taylor asked, looking up at the older woman.

Carol smiled, pulling out a container of cookies before handing them to Taylor, "Cookies. You're not allergic to beets, right?".

Cocking a brow, Taylor opened the container and took a cookie, taking a bite, "Beets? Nope. I've never heard of beet cookies though.".

"Surprisingly, there pretty appetizing." Carol replied, "I see you're in his clothes again. You dress like him more and more everyday. It's like he's your actual biological father, but greasy.".

Taylor scoffed, "It's only because I got paint on my clothes. You're right about the greasy part though.".

"Ooh! You've been painting!" Carol chimed, walking inside and over to the corner of the living room where all of Taylor's paintings sat.

"There um...there of all of us. I plan on giving them to everyone when I'm finished." She explained.

Carol sat down her satchel on the couch before picking up the painting of her, looking up at Taylor, "And you did all this?".

Taylor nodded, smiling shyly, "Yeah, I did.".

Carol picked up her satchel, "Well, I'm going to take it back home with me and hang it up in my living room. It's beautiful, Taylor.".

She giggled, "Thank you, Carol. That means a lot.".

"I know you're nervous to act as our sniper at Negan's waystation, but don't be. To be honest, I think you've become a better shot than Daryl." She smirked.

Taylor laughed, "I mean, I'm pretty badass.".

Carol hugged her, "That's the spirit. Rest up. We have a big day tomorrow.".