𝑪𝑰. 𝑺𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒔

"I like the suit by the way. Taylor make it for you?".- Michonne Hawthorne
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
-Chapter Summary:-
Taylor, Henry, Daryl, Connie, Lydia, and Dog are back in Alexandria as they rest up before setting out for the trade fair. Taylor is constantly reminded of the grim past.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
-Chapter one hundred & one; Scars-

•••

-Five Years Ago-

TAYLOR

     IT HAD BEEN FIVE MONTHS SINCE
Daryl dumped Taylor off in Alexandria, and in those five months, she hadn't seen him once.

     Even after she saved him, her ever-growing baby bump left no room for argument, and he sent her off to Alexandria to have the baby.

     It wasn't the fact he sent her away that pissed her off, as he was only doing what was best for her.

     It was the fact that he never came to visit her; he hasn't once in the five years.

     She was due to give birth any day now, and Michonne was coming up close to her due date as well.

     Not only that, Jordyn was due to have the twins any day now also, and all these pregnancies seemed to have the four communities on edge.

     Taylor just wanted her father figure back, and that's what drove her out to the river that, if Rick did survive the explosion, would've ended up in, and any traces that he was still alive would be around here.

     The only thing they found was his colt python revolver, which Michonne cleaned and took ownership of.

     If Taylor found something that showed signs that Rick was alive, or even found him, it would surely bring Daryl back.

     But instead of finding Rick, she found Daryl, who walked up to her with a not so happy look on his face.

     "Ye shouldn't be out here," He lectured her, "baby's due any day now.".

     She rolled her eyes, glaring over at him, "Well maybe I wouldn't be out here if you didn't abandon me.".

     "What do ye wan' from me girl, huh? I took care o' ye for three fuckin' years! I'm the reason yer still breathin'!" He yelled.

     She fought back the tears as she walked past him, "Then maybe I'd be better off dead so Merle could still be here.".

     After their run in, Taylor hoped she wouldn't be seeing Daryl again for a very long time, but instead, she saw him merely days later...

-Present Time-

     TAYLOR, CONNIE, DARYL, HENRY,
and Lydia and Dog all stood outside the gates of Alexandria.

    The only reason Aaron didn't let them in was because they had Lydia, and he said he needed to consult with Michonne first.

     Taylor knew Aaron didn't trust Lydia...not after what her people did to Jesus.

     The only reason she wasn't mad at Lydia was because she didn't kill Jesus, but it was rather Alpha and her people.