1.3

"Who is that man?" After Shen Changliu asked, he felt something was wrong. Why did he care about this?

It seemed that he didn't expect him to ask this question. Mo Zhiyang avoided talking, shook his head, and walked to the kitchen: "Are you hungry? I'll cook for you."

Escape proves that there are ghosts. Shen Changliu couldn't sleep all night yesterday, and his chest of stuffiness has accumulated until now: "If you have a new lover, get out!"

This sentence stopped Mo Zhiyang. He suddenly turned around with a stunned expression on his face, but as soon as his mouth opened, he seemed to be discouraged. His feet were soft and he fell to the ground.

The vegetables and fruits in the bag rolled all over the ground.

Shen Changliu was very angry, but when he saw that he fainted in front of him, he was still shocked. He went up two steps and held him in his arms. When he touched the skin, he felt something was wrong.

He panicked: "Why are you so hot?"

Nonsense, the cold shower I took so long yesterday is of course hot! This is Mo Zhiyang's last thought before his consciousness disappeared.

The cold touch on his forehead made Mo Zhiyang open his eyes, only then did he find that it was already dark and struggled to remember.

Just as Shen Changliu came in with water, saw that he was about to get up, he quickly squeaked, "What are you doing?"

"I..." There was really no strength. Mo Zhiyang took the opportunity to lie back.

"You have a fever of 39°C. Why did you come back?" Shen Changliu was a little angry. He went to the bedside and sat down. He handed over the water glass: "Aren't you afraid of death?"

Mo Zhiyang was not angry either and replied weakly, "I'm afraid that you won't eat. Your stomach is not good, and your stomach hurts if you don't eat."

This sentence completely blocked Shen Changliu. When he was sick, he thought that he would not eat. This feeling of being cherished is a little touching.

Probably because of this relationship, Shen Changliu kindly helped people up, and then fed him water with his own hands. He fed him bit by bit, which was rare gentle.

The water diluted the bitter taste in his mouth. For this task, Mo Zhiyang really did everything: "That man is a colleague. He helped me move things yesterday, so he said a few more words."

At this time, I went to explain and completely poked Shen Changliu's heart. Suddenly, I felt that my previous temper was a little inexplicable: "You have a good rest."

"Have you eaten yet?" After drinking the water, Mo Zhiyang asked carefully, and the peach blossom eyes with spring water were full of himself.

Looking at by these eyes, Shen Changliu couldn't help lying: "Eat."

Mo Zhiyang was relieved, relieved, and acted coquettishly at him: "Can Changliu hug me? I'm a little tired."

Shen Changliu's eyebrows were loosened and hesitated for a moment. He actually bent down to hug the person and coaxed him in a gentle voice: "Go to bed."

Mo Zhiyang, who nestled in his arms, raised a successful smile. From the beginning, all Shen Changliu's emotions were under his control.

When he got up the next day, Mo Zhiyang was much better, but he was a little weak all over. He lifted the quilt and got out of bed and saw his wide pajamas on his body. He sneered.

He opened the wardrobe without permission, took out a white shirt of Shen Changliu, put it on, stood in front of the mirror, tilted his head and smiled.

White lotus flowers are not white. They are all black after cutting.

Shen Chang stayed in the living room to unpack the takeaway. He could not cook, let alone Mo Zhiyang, so he simply ordered takeaway. When he heard the footsteps, he was stunned when he looked back.

He wears his shirt. Because of his figure, he looks particularly spacious. After all, he is only one or seventeen meters, and he is thin.