The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (21+22) part 2

What are you doing?!"

"I, I know how to scatter!" Mo Zhiyang was confused. He fell asleep well and suddenly a man touched it. Forget it. The man shouted by himself.

In this scene, Yangyang was in bed, and the blasphemy clothes were slightly open because of the movement. Another strange man knelt down by the bed and trembled.

Qi Guanyan looked cold, walked over in two steps, and kicked over the man on the ground: "Where did you get something that didn't have long eyes!"

There is no one guarding outside the yard, and the room is empty. It seems that someone was taken away.

The teenager was kicked down the steps and quickly lay down: "Return, if you go back to Your Majesty, it's Concubine Rong!"

"Concubine Rong?" Qi Guanyan frowned slightly, as if he didn't believe what he said.

Mo Zhiyang finally realized this inexplicable situation. I'm afraid something will happen. If this man frames himself for fornication and is not good for himself, he will still take the lead.

He cried out with a move in his mind: "I'm scared to death!"

Qi Guanyan was shocked. He turned his head and saw the people on the bed crying. Her heart softened. He quickly leaned over and held him in his arms: "What's wrong? Yangyang."

"I'm scared to death. I haven't woken up yet. I thought it was a monster. Whoo-hoo~~ It's all your fault for the story you told me yesterday." With that, Mo Zhiyang hammered him a few times.

Now all the suspicions have been cleared. No matter what this man says, Mo Zhiyang is innocent.

Seeing that he was crying, Qi Guanyan didn't remember anything. His heart hurt to death. He hugged someone and whispered comforting, "It's okay. I'm here."

"Who is that man?" Mo Zhiyang burped, looked at the man kneeling outside, and pulled his skirt.

"It's probably someone who doesn't know what to do." Qi Guanyan didn't want to answer. He called slaves to come in and took the person down. Before leaving, he gave him a look. Gao Wufen immediately understood.

Mo Zhiyang acted to the end and hammered him in anger: "It's all your fault. Tell me about the fox fairy. I was so scared that I was confused just now."

"Don't be afraid. I'm here." This is not a fox fairy. Obviously, someone deliberately framed it, but Qi Guanyan didn't want to tell him about the pickles.

It will take half an hour for Gao Wufen to come back to report, taking advantage of the gap between the little dark guard to wash his face: "Your Majesty, the mastermind behind the scenes has found it out."

Qi Guanyan casually threw the pal on the table: "Who is it?"

The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (Twenty-two)

"It's my majesty that this person is a little eunuch beside the beautiful concubine. He wanted to come at the order of the beautiful concubine... I want to serve your majesty, but I didn't expect to disturb Mo's bodyguard when I came..." Speaking of this at the point of senior five points, he didn't continue. Your Majesty knows what will happen next.

Hearing this beautiful concubine, Qi Guanyan sneered: "Is it really her? I don't think so, but think it's her."

The emperor said something strange. Gao Wufen didn't dare to ask in detail. Seeing the little dark guard come out, he stepped down by himself and left the hall.