The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (25)

~(Marriage)~

Half of them and five points of the high came up with a big wooden box and put them beside Tang Wanwan.

The box fell to the ground and banged gently, but Tang Wanwan trembled gently, but she pretended to be calm, but her hands covered under wide sleeves were pinched into fists.

"Do you know what's inside?" Qi Guanyan leaned slightly sideways, leaning his elbow against the armrest of the chair, looking like an old fox who was optimistic.

"I don't know." Tang Wanwan lowered her eyebrows and smiled deliberately at the corners of her mouth.

Unexpectedly, it can be calmed down like this. It's much better than Chen Boyan's rubbish. Qi Guanyan laughed and said, "This is evidence of your treason with the enemy. You treason in southern Chu and secretly communicate with the enemy protons. I found that you have joined the enemy to assassinate."

Fornication of treason is a life of the Tang family.

"Your Majesty, my concubine has never treasoned or fornicated. Your Majesty should not listen to the villain's slander and slander my concubine." Tang Wanwan knelt on the ground and kowtowed repeatedly in panic.

Seeing that she didn't recognize her, Qi Guanyan's eyes signaled halfway: "That box is the evidence. Do you want to see it?"

Half of him bent down and opened the box. In the wooden box, there was a man whose hands and feet were tied and his mouth was blocked. He curled up softly in the box.

"Ah!" Tang Wanwan was shocked, fell to the ground, and moved back a distance out of fear: "Here, who this is, my concubine doesn't know."

Seeing that she didn't recognize her, Qi Guanyan was too lazy to talk nonsense: "In the foreplay of the Mid-Autumn Festival, I was assassinated. Three people shot and killed. He was the one who escaped. He fled all the way to Weiyang Palace. You harboured the assassin and treated him. Is it right to get along with him on the Mid-Autumn Festival night?"

"This...Your Majesty, this is not like this, Your Majesty!"

Seeing that Tang Wanwan still wanted to refute, Qi Guanyan interrupted, "You finally borrowed your mother's sedan chair to enter the palace and sent people out. Houqiuwei, he followed him to the palace again and lived with you twice. Do you recognize it?"

Tang Wanwan's beautiful eyes are all frightened. Why does he know everything?

"You asked Chen Boyan to gather a group of rabble and wanted to plot an assassination in the palace, but in the end, you failed to ask Chen Boyan to blame Concubine Rong. And a few days ago, you assigned an eunuch to my bedroom, but blamed the beautiful concubine.

The eldest brother of the imperial concubine is a hussars. You want me to hate the beautiful concubine, make her brother dissatisfied, and then instigates from it. As for Concubine Rong, her father is a first-class scholar in the dynasty. He is quite prestigious in the court, but his relationship with your Tang family is not good. What a good trick to kill people with a knife."

Qi Guanyan did everything and put what she had done and calculations in front of people. It was surprising that a woman had such a sinister intention.

Tang Wanwan now knows that it's not because she hides it well at all, but Qi Guanyan wants to bind himself with a cocoon, and can't help sneering: "Your Majesty, you said you don't cherish the spring all over the garden, but hang out with a dark guard. You deserve to be cuckolded."