The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (9+10) part 1

This porridge tastes good! Obviously, it looks like white porridge, but there is a kind of fresh and sweet, and the taste is smooth.

Mo Zhiyang drank a bowl, but he was still a little unfulfilled. He opened his mouth and bit the spoon for fear that he would ignore himself. He vaguely said, "I still want it."

"Do you still want it?" Qi Guanyan deliberately teased him. The tone of the word became so unusual.

According to this situation, if you are red-faced, you may be pressed on the bed several times. Forget it, pretend not to know anything, and pretend to be an idiot and don't be fucked!

So he nodded with a serious look and expression, and the spoon was bitten in his mouth: "I still want it!"

"You can't stand it. You won't take it until you are raised." Qi Guanyan teased him, but he still asked Gao Wufen to take advantage of porridge and fed two bowls, so he didn't dare to let people drink it.

Qi Guanyan took the veil and wanted to wipe his mouth, but he saw the ruddy, sweet and soft lips, but couldn't help leaning over directly, holding his lips, sweeping every part of his lips with the tip of his tongue, and then leaning in.

"Uh-huh~" Mo Zhiyang was forced to raise his chin slightly and was too lazy to resist.

Unexpectedly, as the sales champion of white lotus, I am now afraid of being fucked to death by an NPC. It's sad and lamentable.

After eating "delicacy", Qi Guanyan finally let him go mercifully, and then wiped his mouth dry with a veil: "SKun, wait for me to come back."

"Well." Mo Zhiyang nodded obediently and almost knelt down to him in his heart: Get out of here! Get out of here. I think of my old waist when I see you.

Qi Guanyan reluctantly kissed his forehead again, and then got up and left the bedroom to let Gao Wufen tell someone to watch, but don't disturb him. Go to the imperial study by himself, and there are still some things to deal with.

"Father, there was a show last night, but unfortunately you didn't watch it." The system is so easy for Dad to call. There is no embarrassment at all.

When he was full, he was sleepy. Mo Zhiyang sighed and closed his eyes: "Shut up, I'll go to bed first."

In the imperial study, there were several important people who were positive. Qi Guanyan sat on the top and opened the good news from the south.

Several ministers were very strange. Looking at your majesty, they seemed to be very happy, and there was a happy look in their eyebrows. I don't know if it was this good news or something else. Everyone didn't dare to ask.

"Nanchu has been causing trouble frequently in recent years. Previously, it was just because it was a small fight and a small quarrel, and it was just a nameless teacher. Now Xiao actually wants to be in the six counties of the Huaihe River in Yunguo. Now this fight, all the arrogance has stopped."

Qi Guanyan put the memorial on the table, glanced at the people below, and his eyes fell on Prime Minister Zuo Tang Rui: "Tang Aiqing, how about it?"

"Your Majesty, Holy Ming." Tang Rui knelt down and kowtowed. He didn't fight before, but now your majesty is knocking on himself: "South Chu is a small border country, and it's time to teach him some lessons."

Today, Qi Guanyan was in a good mood and didn't want to care: "The delusional thinking of the State of Southern Chu should be a lesson. Even an inch of land in the Kingdom of Yun was left by its ancestors, and an inch of land must not be allowed. Those who offend our border, not to mention the Southern Chu, even the Qiang people, had to beat them so much that they dare not commit it again."