1.26

"Why explain?" Shen Changliu smiled, but his hand had been put on his waist dishonestly and gently pinched it. The people on his body immediately collapsed: "Just take you out and let them see the master. There is no need for more explanation."

The soft meat on the waist was very sensitive. Mo Zhiyang's waist immediately softened, and his head leaned against his shoulder and gasped slightly: "Well, what should I do?"

The tone was tense and there was a trace of eroticism.

"You don't have to have class tomorrow. Go out for dinner with me." Shen Changliu responded that his right hand had slowly slipped from the waist to his chest and pinched it gently.

Mo Zhiyang was stimulated, his waist suddenly straightened up, and his neck was not raised unconsciously. This simple man knew every weakness on his body.

With his slender neck in front of him, how could Shen Changliu not taste it and kissed slowly with his lips?

He closed his eyes to enjoy, but Mo Zhiyang was a little funny: Su Bai couldn't wait to come up to give away his head, so I harvested rudely.

Holding his face in one hand, Shen Chang left his moist lips and slowly began to move.

Shen Changliu has a strange habit, that is, he likes to kiss himself very much. Mo Zhiyang sometimes feels confused. He seems to enjoy this feeling very much. Anyway, he is not uncomfortable, so he let it go.

After ten o'clock the next day, Mo Zhiyang stood in front of the mirror and looked at himself. He had a white round-necked long sleeve on his upper body, a light green baseball jacket outside, and light blue jeans and white sneakers on the lower body.

Shen Changliu saw it and felt full of youth. He himself was a white shirt, a khaki windbreaker and black suit trousers.

"Shall I change my clothes again?" Mo Zhiyang stood in front of the mirror and seemed not satisfied with his dress.

Nervousness overflowed with words. Shen Changliu hugged him from behind and put his chin against the top of his head: "Yangyang looks good in everything."

The two went out like this and had a meal. When they passed by the Golden Arch, Mo Zhiyang stood still on the dessert and pulled his sleeve: "I want to eat the original dessert cone."

"Then eat one, only one. It's cold." Shen Changliu is still wearing a mask, but he is not wearing a hat.

After a while, he finally got the cone. Mo Zhiyang licked it contentedly and felt comfortable physically and mentally. He liked the feeling of cold weather and eating ice.

Shen Changliu felt like a paparazzi. He simply pulled down the black mask, wrapped the man in the back with a windbreaker, put him in his arms, and bent down to bite the cone.

Looking at the bitten cone, Mo Zhiyang was stunned: Damn it, why do you eat my cone! Dog man shark, fall!

Looking at the stunned man, Shen Changliu suddenly lowered his head and put his lips in his mouth, and gave him the ice cream that had turned into water.

Wrap his body around his coat and wrap his hand around his waist.

Sure enough, after half an hour, it exploded on the Internet. It was revealed that Shen Changliu, the best actor, kissed a man on the street, and the photos taken were very clear.

You can clearly see Shen Changliu and the other face. After kissing, the two went to eat hot pot together.

That man is not Su Bai at all. The majority of netizens found it out. He is a piano teacher in a school. His surname is Mo. He is 24 years old this year.

Shen Changliu has been debuting for nearly ten years without any gossip. Now he is directly popular, which is a little unacceptable to fans.

The next day, Mo Zhiyang was only wearing a shirt, sat cross-legged on the sofa, smoking mint smoked, watched Shen Changliu for an interview on TV, and slowly exhaled smoke: "Then Su Bai, are you so angry with smoke?"