The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (12+13) part 2

Qi Guanyan didn't give him a chance to leave the dinner table and pressed the person back on the chair: "Eat well. Where are you going?"

At this stage, Mo Zhiyang doesn't want to appear in front of the queen: "What, but the queen..."

Perhaps also aware of what he meant, Qi Guanyan did not force it, but said to Gao Wufen, "Let her wait outside and come in after eating."

"Here." I quit from the high score of five, but I couldn't help laughing.

"Is that really good?" Mo Zhiyang looked at him with his rice bowl and always felt that the position had changed a little strangely. He seemed to have become those demon concubines in the harem.

Qi Guanyan didn't care: "Why not?" Is it difficult to make Yangyang hungry when you become that woman? Does she deserve it?

They have said so, and they don't need to do anything by themselves. Mo Zhiyang bowed his head to eat.

The queen stood outside and waited for half an hour before seeing Gao Wufen come out again: "How about it?"

"Queen, please." Gao Wufen smiled and made way.

When people came in, Mo Zhiyang just finished drinking the winter melon soup in the bowl. As soon as he looked up, the queen who followed him bumped into the face, hurriedly put down the bowl in his hand and stood up.

Why is this person so familiar?

Seeing his eyebrows down, Tang Wanwan suddenly remembered who it was. Wasn't this a dark guard she punished in Weiyang Palace before?

Why is he here? He just looks like him. He has dinner with His Majesty.

Now, Tang Wanwan also understood that on that day, your majesty suddenly broke into Weiyang Palace to reward herself for drinking tea. It was not because her father and brother provoked your majesty's displeasure in the previous dynasty.

It was because he punished the little dark guard and stepped on his hand that His Majesty punished himself.

A sense of jealousy surged out in my heart, but I quickly suppressed it and stepped in to see the dishes on the table moving in halfway. Fortunately, I didn't finish eating it. I saluted blessed myself: "See Your Majesty."

"Well, what can I do for you?" Qi Guanyan looked at the woman in front of him. Recently, she knew her movements well. She never thought about this woman, but she had the courage to raise a wild man.

But I don't mind, but I think it's good, so I have a handle to hold the Tang family in my hand.

"My concubine cooked two dishes herself. Would your majesty like to try it?" Tang Wanwan deliberately ignored Mo Zhiyang's existence and didn't look at him.

Mo Zhiyang stood in the corner and looked down at his toes. Big Golden Retriever had a habit of never eating food from others.

Chunxi came forward to help, took the two dishes out of the food box and put them on the table.

The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (Thirteen)

"The queen's craftsmanship is good." These two dishes look both in color, taste and taste, which is really good, but Qi Guanyan said, but he didn't move chopsticks.

Tang Wanwan remembered the task, so she took the initiative to pick up a pair of poisonous chopsticks and cloth dishes for the emperor: "Your Majesty, try it. If it suits your taste, my concubine will deliver it every day."

A piece of meat suddenly appeared on the plate in front of him. Qi Guanyan picked up the chopsticks, picked them up and looked at it for a while, but he was not in a hurry to eat: "The queen is attentive."