Best Actor's double lover (43)

"Then what are you doing now? Are you going or not?" Looking at his melancholy appearance, the system probably encountered such a situation for the first time.

Mo Zhiyang put his hand on the armrest of the balcony and looked at the darkness of the night in the distance. He didn't answer until he finished smoking, "Go. Maybe there will be a big drama of a rich family. Shen's mother threw me a billion and asked me to leave his son."

"Yangyang, my ears are flooded!"

There was a sound from the room. Mo Zhiyang turned in with a cigarette in his hand: "When shall we meet your parents?"

Shen Changliu patted his left ear and had been wet and uncomfortable: "That's time for me to heal the wound on the face, otherwise I'll see why the daughter-in-law still beat people."

"That's what you deserve. Who told you to scare me?" Mo Zhiyang asked him to lie on his lap, wipe the water with a cotton swab, and move gently.

Shen Changliu squinted and was very comfortable. He didn't forget to comfort him: "Actually, my parents are fine. Don't worry."

In order to make his parents accept Yangyang, Shen Changliu made a lot of preparations, but he didn't want him to be wronged. If he was wronged, he would take him to run again.

"I'm all right." Mo Zhiyang didn't feel anything, but he seemed to feel that he couldn't behave too indifferently, so he added, "Although he was a little nervous."

Shen Changliuzhen took it to his heart. He sat up and solemnly held his hand. The two looked at each other: "Yangyang, you don't have to be nervous about everything. You have me in your life!"

Although the world is windy and frosty, it doesn't matter. Everything has me.

This confession came a little formal. Mo Zhiyang blushed and lowered his head, but felt in his heart: That feeling is good. Anyway, I don't want to work hard.

About the day before Shen Changliu entered the crew, he booked a high-end box of private dishes.

"When you go in, call your uncle and aunt. My mother is gentle-tempered and my father is serious. Don't be afraid. He just doesn't like to talk." Shen Changliu took his hand and told him one by one.

The original owner knew nothing about Shen Changliu, so he didn't understand what was going on with their family: "I've been with you for so long, and I haven't heard of your family."

At the beginning, I fell out with my family because I liked Su Bai, but now I go back for Yangyang, which is also a start over.

Shen Changliu squeezed his hand: "Because I'm young and ignorant, I'm sorry for them."

"It's good to be worthy now. It's okay." Mo Zhiyang comforted him that although it was strange, he didn't have to figure it out.

The door of the box was opened, and it was spacious. There were also an separated tea room and a bed to rest, with incense on the spot. There were two people sitting at the round table, one in a suit, who looked about sixty years old and sitting upright.

The other one is wearing a small black skirt, in his early fifties, but well maintained. He looks exquisite. He doesn't have much jewelry on his body, but the ring in his hand is absolutely valuable.

She definitely can take out a billion yuan. Mo Zhiyang smiled happily. It seems that Shen Changliu's house is not simple.

"This is Yangyang, right?" Shen's mother looked very enthusiastic and stood up to say hello, "Come and sit down."

Mo Zhiyang lowered his head and pretended to be nervous, but he had begun to think about how he could take a billion and run away.

The four sat down together, and Mo Zhiyang cleverly shouted, "Hello, uncle, hello, aunt."

"Hmm!" Shen's father hummed gently, which was an answer. Shen Mule bloomed and took out a bank card from the black bag.

Is it going to start? Is it time to start?