The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (7+8) part 3

(Mid-Autumn Night) (page 3/3)

If you don't do his movements, you can only be forced to fluctuate the rhythm he gives.

"Good boy, call your majesty." Qi Guanyan looked at the teenager who was holding on him, with slender and tight waist lines, and couldn't put it down.

Mo Zhiyang admitted his cowardice and sobbed, "Oh, Your Majesty, slow down~"

It's okay. This sentence directly ignited Qi Guanyan's evil fire. One turned over and overwhelmed people again and coaxed him: "Well~slow down." That's what I say, but my body is hypocritical.

Looking at the roof of the bed, it moved so fast. Mo Zhiyang looked at the dog man. He was also moving so fast that he couldn't stand it. He closed his hateful eyes. Why was this so?

It's not getting dark, and the people on the bed haven't slept yet, and the green gauze curtain can't hide the sound of lewdness.

"Your Majesty, I'm so tired!"

"Good boy, how about the last time?"

"But you said that before you twice! Uh-huh~ Don't...Your Majesty!"

Mo Zhiyang tried to fight, stretched out a hand out of the bed tent, and as a result, followed by a big hand, holding the small hand and pulling it back.

I'm wrong. I won't laugh at others for being virgins in the future. This is retribution, and the person concerned expressed his regret.

The next day, Xiu Mu was not in court. Qi Guanyan was woken up by the strong sunshine outside the window. As soon as he lowered his head, he saw a fluffy head in his arms.

Thinking of all kinds of things last night and sobbing and shouting no, I felt heartache. It was indeed too unrestrained. I kissed his hair in exchange for the man in his arms exhortation: "No."

It seems that I'm really scared.

Holding people and closing your eyes, I haven't slept so comfortably for a long time. Sleep a little longer.

In Weiyang Palace, the queen appeared in a hurry in the early morning. She ran out of the back garden in neat clothes, just in time to meet the spring happiness that had been looking for someone.

Seeing that the Empress was like this, Chunxi was shocked: "Empress, you!"

"Don't make a sound. Prepare water to bathe quickly." Tang Wanwan casually tore off the dead leaves on her head and pretended to be calm.

Gao Wufen has been waiting outside the hall. In fact, he sneaked in in in the morning. As a result, the clothes on this place made him so ashamed that he hurried out.

At first glance, the black clothes are the dark guard. Your Majesty seems to be... Thinking of this, I smiled with an aunt. It's so good!

After a while, I heard a slight noise in the room. He cheered up and carefully pushed the door in: "Your Majesty."

Seeing someone making a sound, Qi Guanyan sat on the bed, turned his head and looked at Mo Zhiyang, who was still asleep, and pressed his hand to signal goodbye.

Gao Wu clearly turned around and told the waiters outside what to do later.

Qi Guanyan put on his shoes and stood up. As a result, he didn't take two steps. He didn't know what he stepped on. It seemed to be dirt. When he looked down, it was an oilpaper bag. He bent down to pick it up, and there was also the lotus seed paste fragrance of moon cakes.

When he woke up, he felt that he was no longer himself. Mo Zhiyang looked at the bed tent dullly. His body was refreshing, but was his waist really his own?

Thinking of the whole night last night, I suddenly sighed: I'm not dead.

"If you die, I will become an orphan, host father." How can the code have such a thing as integrity?

This time, Mo Zhiyang's brain stringed up and regained his mind and blinked his eyes: "Son, where's Tang Wanwan? Yesterday, Emperor Dog was obviously in a state.

"She has her source of happiness, and the emperor has the emperor's source of happiness." The host can understand without making the system clear.

Forget it. I don't want to care. Mo Zhiyang closed his eyes again. He was so tired and had to sleep again.

Qi Guanyan came back from washing and missed the period when he was awake, and he didn't disturb him. He casually took the book and looked it by the bedside, turning page by page.

It was not until the afternoon that the sun was setting in the west that Mo Zhiyang opened his eyes again. As soon as he turned his head, he saw the emperor sitting by the bed and rubbing his eyes: "Your Majesty?"

"Wake up?" Qi Guanyan heard the voice first and put down the book and leaned into it.

Mo Zhiyang looked at the man in front of him and resisted the impulse to hammer his dog's head. This NPC is really... owed hammer.

However, the loyal dark guard must have reacted another way. Mo Zhiyang rubbed his face against the bright yellow pillow and shouted in a hoarse soft tone: "Hungry~"

Wait for me to be full. Look at how I hammer your dog's head!

Qi Guanyan saw that he was so pitiful, so he asked someone to bring in the porridge he had prepared a long time ago.

Mo Zhiyang was very scared. He suddenly enjoyed the service of an emperor and leaned on the pillow and obediently drank the porridge sent to his mouth.

The thick eyelashes flashed and he was so obedient that he drank porridge. His cheeks were red and hesed. He acted every move, even if it was just a simple breath, which made Qi Guanyan happy.

He broke into his heart for no reason, which was a gift from God and his own treasure.

The baby should hold it in his hand. If anyone wants to touch his fingers, he will chop the man up and feed it to the dog.

Take off the camouflage and expose your tusks to possess.