5.13

"Bah, it's a fart match." Your father, do you tell him to match someone else? Mo Zhiyang stared at him and pushed the person away: "I'm going to rest."

"You should pay attention to Bai Rong!" Coldly, Galileo said this sentence and added, "If Bo Siyu is empathy, I will take you away."

He passed by, and Mo Zhiyang was stunned for a moment before he realized what his words meant.

SIGH FOR NO REASON, LIGHT A CIGARETTE FOR HIMSELF, AND SMOKE IT LEISURELY: IF HE DARES TO GREEN ME, I REALLY DON'T NEED YOU TO DO IT, SO I CAN CHOP HIS CHICKEN AND FEED IT TO THE DOG.

When Bo Siyu came back, he saw him sitting in a chair smoking and frowned: "Yangyang, can we stop smoking?"

If smoking is not good for the fetus after pregnancy, but I dare not say the second half of the sentence.

"I just habitually smoke one." Mo Zhiyang leaned against the back of the chair and opened his hands at him: "Hold him."

Bo Siyu walked over, bent down and hugged him, and gently stroked his back. "Your medical report has come out. Do you want to hear it?"

This tone is with a little worry.

I'm afraid it's not very good. Mo Zhiyang nestled in his arms and nodded, "I just want to say what you said." Anyway, how sad it is to live a sad life, and there is nothing else you can't survive.

"Your glands are not fully developed, so you don't feel other alpha and Omega hypogones. After all, you divine differentiated at the age of nineteen, which may have some impact."

Bo Siyu held him and asked him to bury his head in his chest. When he said this, his eyes flashed. He didn't know whether to tell Yangyang the truth or not.

The heartbeat was abnormal, and Mo Zhiyang was next to his chest.

Does this person know that his heart beats faster when he lies to himself? The same is true of Jiang Henian on the previous plane.

But Mo Zhiyang is reluctant to expose him. Sometimes, you need to pretend to be stupid, and this person will not be bad for yourself. "In this case, can you get pregnant?"

"Yes, that's the good news. It doesn't affect pregnancy!" Bo Siyu was relieved and thought he could not have cubs. As a result, the doctor said that there was no big problem and childbirth would not affect Yangyang's body.

Mo Zhiyang pushed him away, "Fuck!"

I thought I didn't need to have a baby, but I didn't expect it to be OK? What a pity!

This word is very subtle. Bo Siyu caught his reluctance keenly, "Is Yangyang unwilling to have a baby? Give birth to a child that belongs to us.

"I..." Mo Zhiyang lowered his head, handed half of the burned cigarette to his mouth, trembled and opened his lips. He didn't know what he thought of, and his face turned whiter and whiter.

Finally, Mo Zhiyang didn't smoke. He put his hand on his knees and his voice trembled. "You can give birth if you want."

Obviously, there was something wrong with this mood. Bo Siyu squatted in front of him, but he could only see his hair spin. "Yangyang doesn't want to give birth?"

He was so excited that Mo Zhiyang couldn't say anything disappointing. He still didn't raise his head and perfunctorily said, "It's okay."

Yangyang is unwilling.

Bo Siyu didn't understand. It seemed that Yangyang had rejected this matter from the beginning. For a moment, he didn't know how to comfort him. He followed him, "If Yangyang is not happy, let's not give birth for the time being."

[QW] Beautiful White Lotus Online Teaching On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara