5.19

Xiao Yi roared abruptly and loudly. His uncle was a hero he had worshipped since he was a child. How could he be beaten casually?

With this roar, Mo Zhiyang was also shocked, his shoulders shrank and he was slightly stunned.

When Bai Rong wants to watch the play, let's see how the marshal teaches this spoiled and arrogant bitch a lesson!

But the two parties concerned said they were very calm. They looked at Xiao Yi for three seconds, withdrew their eyes and continued to do what they should do.

"It's okay. If you don't eat, don't eat." Bo Siyu seemed calmer than the two of them and took off the grapes that fell on him. "If you don't eat, shall we rest?"

Anyway, this is not the first time I have been beaten. I'm used to it.

"Well, I'm a little tired." Mo Zhiyang didn't care either. After all, it was not the first time to hit him, and he didn't think it was anything.

Xiao Yi was so angry that he stepped up with an arrow and wanted to pull the person down, "Mo Zhiyang!"

As soon as he stretched out his hand, he was grabbed by Bo Siyu, clamped his wrist tightly, and said coldly, "Kneel down."

"Uncle!" Xiao Yi tried hard to pull back his hand, but he was tightly held and his teeth bit and bled.

Mo Zhiyang didn't want to get involved in their relationship and patted him on the chest. "I'll go out for a walk and walk around. It's up to you."

After saying that, he crawled out of his arms. He was too lazy to get involved in the affairs between them. He left him to deal with it. It was his nephew. He didn't want to waste time teaching.

Bai Rong, who was beside him, saw that he was leaving, and unexpectedly offered, "I'll go with my aunt for a walk."

Mo Zhiyang glanced at him. He didn't know what was hidden in Wen Liang's smile, but he didn't refuse. He nodded and put his hand in front of him. "Okay, you accompany me."

"Okay." Bai Rong took the opportunity to hold his arm, lowered his eyes slightly, covering the look of the bottom of his eyes.

After the two went out, Bo Siyu sat up straight, looked at the man standing in front of him coldly, and snorted coldly, "Kneel down!"

After struggling for a few seconds, Xiao Yi knelt obediently, straightened his back, and squeezed the corners of his mouth.

This unconvinced expression made Bo Siyu unhappy. "I have to kneel in front of him. You dare to yell at him. What should I do if I'm scared?"

Looking at his frightened expression, he didn't explain much about his incredible appearance.

"Do you know you're wrong?" Bo Siyu narrowed his eyes with a warning tone.

Xiao Yi looked up at his uncle who was completely strange in front of him. Obviously, he was not like this before. From childhood to adult, his uncles in his impression were heroes.

Why did it become like this? Grit your teeth and said, "I don't know what's wrong. Mo Zhiyang seduced you and was pregnant with a child. Now he is spoiled and arrogant. I just want to teach his uncle a lesson."

"He's your turn to teach you a lesson?" Bo Siyu's voice was lowered, but his anger did not halve. "I beg him to finally have a child. If you dare to scare him, your Xiao family doesn't have so much face for me to give."

What! Beg him to have a child?

Xiao Yi's expression was dull, as if he didn't realize what this said meant, "Uncle, you? Are you begging him to have a child?"