4.22

But on the evening of the second day, Mo Zhiyang told Lianli before entering the room, "Don't ask anyone in, okay?"

"Well." Lian Lizheng's key head looked at death.

Mo Zhiyang felt as if he was going to give away his head. He closed the door, blew out the candle, jumped out of the window with Jiang's New Year, and left the inn.

After making light kung fu out of the city, there were horses waiting outside the city, and there were two swords hanging on the saddle.

"Brother, why do you have a horse?" Mo Zhiyang turned over the horse. By the moonlight, he could see that it was a good horse, white and vigorous and handsome.

Jiang He turned over a dark horse and laughed, "Money can make ghosts grind. Next time Yangyang, do you want to compete with me immediately?"

I didn't think too much. Mo Zhiyang raised his eyebrows to fight: "Brother, don't ask for mercy at that time."

"Is it Yangyang begging for mercy?" Jiang Henian didn't know what he meant when he saw it. As soon as he clipped the horse's stomach, the horse ran away.

Indeed, Mo Zhiyang doesn't know what it means now, but he will understand in a few days, and he can't wait to slap himself a few times.

It's more than sixty miles, not far. It's just a little time-consuming to cross the deep mountains and forests. It's not dawn before dawn. The two of them are getting darker and getting more difficult to walk.

Jiang Henian looked at it and was sad. He rushed halfway up the mountain. He was afraid that he would be tired and took the initiative to squat down: "Yangyang, I'll carry you on my back."

It's so cool not to walk. Mo Zhiyang lay on his back and told, "If you can't carry it, I'll come down and don't tire myself."

"If you want to call me on my back all your life, I won't be tired all my life." Jiang Henian stood up and walked forward behind his back.

How good it is to carry it on his back. If he sticks to Yangyang, he can no longer go to see others and see others. He can only rely on himself. How many times in his dream, he has broken his leg, so that he can only live on himself.

But every time he wakes up, he warns himself not to do it. If so, Yangyang is afraid that he will not forgive himself in his life, and can only suppress his terrible thoughts again and again in the dead of night.

None of this will be known to him, otherwise he will spit on himself.

Jiang Henian knew that cold possession would only push people further and further. Instead of this, it was better to wrap his possessiveness in a beautiful shell and sweet sugar coating, and then handed it to him, so that Yangyang would eat happily.

Human nature eats sweetness. If you raise him with sugar, you will never leave yourself again.

In layman's terms, it's to eat the soft but not the hard.

Mo Zhiyang lay on his back and was full of thoughts about what to do if he had a chance to reduce losses. Thinking about it, he actually fell asleep.

Or was he woken up when he went to the place? Mo Zhiyang rubbed his hazy sleepy eyes and came down from his back: "Are you here?"

"Here we are." Jiang Henian let him down, with his hands behind him standing still, as if hiding something.

Dog man, hide your hand and you can't see your hand shaking? Don't you know how tired you are to carry yourself all the way? It's stupid.

Mo Zhiyang leaned over, hooked his neck, and said sweetly on his cheek: "Love you."

Since he has sent it to his door, how can he expose it like this?