4.14

"Once, someone is engaged in a sneak attack." The system should remind you quickly.

Mo Zhiyang knew, but pretended not to know. He walked down the stairs and suddenly turned his head and asked, "Are you angry again? It's too dark below. I'm afraid I can't see it."

Originally, his hand had been stretched out, but he suddenly spoke, which scared Qin Hongyin's silver needle to shrink back: "Yes, there are."

"That's good." Mo Zhiyang turned his head. The two were standing on the stairs. He went up and down by himself. As soon as he turned his head, he saw his right hand, and his eyes swept over his fingers.

Qin Hong went to the skirt of his left hand and took out a fire fold and handed it to him: "Alliance, please."

After taking the fire fold in his hand, Mo Zhiyang suddenly asked, "I want to ask, what's your relationship with Ruxin?"

When asked, Qin Hong was suddenly stunned. Did he know about himself and Ruxin? If you know, you really can't stay, but your martial arts really can't beat him.

This person is one of them who can split the head of Qingyang and kneel down. In this case, he can only take it wisely: "I and Ruxin? Actually, I..."

Seeing his embarrassed appearance, Mo Zhiyang asked in surprise, "What's the matter? Do you really know her?"

"I, I admire Ruxin, but she looks down on me." When Qin Hong spoke, her tone was low. In the dark, she could hear his helplessness: "She said she wanted to find someone worthy of her, but I didn't deserve her."

This ability to reverse black and white competes with what you have.

Mo Zhiyang suddenly sighed, "She had sent me white fungus soup before. I saw that she fell into the water and wanted to save her. As a result, she was plotted and went downstream. I never thought she could not save her, but I remember that she was in order to block a sword."

Unexpectedly, he knew this. Qin Hong choked up, his face changed again and again, hiding in the faint firelight, and asked rhetorically, "Then why did she refuse me many times before?"

"I don't know." Mo Zhiyang sighed, but his eyes were inseparable from the finger of his right hand. Let's see when he will take action.

After ending this topic, Mo Zhiyang turned his head and continued to walk down. He did a deep job. He hadn't left for more than a dozen quarters. He held a fire fold in his hand and always paid attention to the shadow in front of him.

Seeing the shadow behind him raise his hand, Mo Zhiyang pretended to step on an empty staircase, and his whole body fell, just staggering the first silver needle from the rear.

"Ouch." After stepping on the empty section, Mo Zhiyang deliberately fell to the wall. Ouch, he fell to the ground.

Originally, he plotted to be dodged. Qin Hong was a little angry. Seeing that he just stepped on an empty staircase, he fell to the ground, so how could he be worthy of the martial arts alliance leader?

But you can't sit idly by. Qin Hong squatted down: "Alliance owner? But what's wrong with it?"

"I sprained my ankle and it hurts a little." Mo Zhiyang stretched out his hand and grabbed his right wrist: "Please give me a hand, thank you."

He couldn't refuse. No matter how disgusted he was, he couldn't refuse. Qin Hong suppressed the unhappiness in his heart and nodded: "Okay." With that, he bent down to help people up, but carefully avoided the two silver needles hidden in his hand.

When he was helped up, Mo Zhiyang stood still. Suddenly, his foot softened and fell on him. The hand holding his wrist also pushed him hard into his thigh, and he heard a hissing.