5.5

"Diation?!" This was simply a blow. Mo Zhiyang's hand trembled slightly with a cigarette, and he couldn't say a word for a moment.

Generally, when estrus occurs when dividing. If there is no inhibitor, you have to have sex. According to the plot, you are omega, that is, with alpha, or beta.

Grass!

Looking down at himself, removing the clothes is the cigarette in your hand. There is no inhibitor prepared. He asked the system, "Is nicotine useful?"

"Yes, it's cool to smoke one afterwards." The system is not serious yet.

As his body became hotter and hotter, his hands trembled more and more violently. Mo Zhiyang looked around. This is the path between the teaching building and the teaching building.

The trees on both sides are lush and the bushes are also very high, but there is no inhibitor here!

Because it was in estrus when it was differentiated, it came quickly, rushed into my mind like smoking, held consciousness, and slowly lost control.

"Damn it!" Mo Zhiyang's legs softened and fell to the ground. Even the smoke in his hand fell to the ground. His eyes gradually blurred, but it could be distinguished that this was omega's territory.

However, in half a minute, the body gradually became out of control. An evil fire burned from the heart to the head, dizzy as if drunk: "Uh..."

No matter how bad it was, Mo Zhiyang couldn't stand up. But together, he circled in front of him and staggered forward for several steps before standing firmly.

There was a sound of footsteps in my ear, and there was a familiar voice shouting, "Yong, Rong."

The voice that did not belong to him instantly asked Mo Zhiyang to play a clever voice, distinguishing that it was Xiao Yi and Xiao Yi was alpha.

The desire of the body is much faster than that of consciousness. It opens its soft-faced legs and walks towards the voice tremblingly.

You mustn't let Xiao Yi take advantage of that dog!

This idea was extremely powerful at this time. Unexpectedly, it suppressed the primitive desire of the body and stopped the steps, but the sound was getting closer and closer, and it was about to turn over.

Mo Zhiyang was worried about the upcoming danger in front of him, but forgot to pay attention to the people behind him.

The second when Xiao Yi turned over, a big hand covered his mouth from behind and was dragged into the bushes on both sides.

Xiao Yi turned over and found that there was no one here, but there was a faint sweet smell in the air. This smell was a little familiar. I don't know which omega was in heat and fought with the wild man here.

I was a little disdainful. I walked towards the path all the way forward, and I didn't know where Arong was.

Mo Zhiyang, who was covered his mouth, had a familiar feeling after touching the chest of the people behind him. His body suddenly softened and he couldn't even remember the struggle.

When Bo Siyu heard the footsteps disappear, he let go of his hand covering his mouth and softly called, "Yangyang."

This name and this sound are so familiar.

Mo Zhiyang poured into his arms like strawberry fudge, exuding an unusual sweet smell all over his body, and asked in a trembling voice, "Yes, who is it?"

"It's me, it's my Yangyang." Bo Siyu held someone in his arms and let him sit on his lap. The bushes were very high, covering the two tightly.

How can I know who you are without saying your name?!