1.17

Just rejected, Xiao Xian was so angry that she couldn't lose her temper with the staff. When she saw a gunshot, she just vented her anger.

In Mo Zhiyang's experience, this woman wanted to do something, so she shook her head nervously: "I'm not delivering takeout!"

"What's going on? How can we let takeaway delivery people come in here?" After grabbing the handle, Xiao Xian didn't let go. She called the staff directly: "Don't you know the rules?"

"I really don't deliver takeaway!" Mo Zhiyang knew that this woman was going to make trouble, so there was no problem. I was relieved to be a little white flower.

My eyes turned red with anxiety, and I don't know how to explain, "I really don't deliver takeaways. I just..."

"There are more people who sneak in by fake delivery every day. Send it out quickly so as not to be scribbled by the marketing account." Xiao Xian glanced at the staff, so beautiful that her apricot eyes meant a warning.

The staff didn't have to offend Xiao Xian because a takeaway deliveryman, or even flattered him. They stretched out their hand and pushed Mo Zhiyang: "Get out quickly."

Mo Zhiyang was standing at the head of the stairs and was pushed back a small step. He just stepped on the edge of the stairs. He leaned back and almost fell down. Fortunately, he grabbed the handrail in time and didn't roll down.

Shen Chang stayed in the innermost lounge of the corridor on the second floor. As soon as he changed his clothes and wanted to go out to pick up people, he saw a thrilling scene, which scared him to stop breathing.

Stepping forward with his long legs and pushing away the corridor to watch the fun, he rushed over, hugged the man standing on the edge of the stairs, and pressed in his arms: "Yangyang!"

Just now, Shen Changliu was scared. He saw that he almost fell down and his heart stopped suddenly.

Mo Zhiyang put his arms around his waist very face, trembling in a voice, and almost cried, "I'm not a takeaway delivery man."

With this development momentum, no one expected that this face-to-face boy would become the treasure in Mr. Shen's arms the next second.

"Don't be afraid of Yangyang." Shen Changliu hugged him desperately. His familiar temperature told him that he was fine, and then his heart was loosened.

Relying on his arms and hiding in the visual blind spot, Mo Zhiyang's pulled corners of his mouth look weak.

"Mr. Shen, we..." The staff suddenly felt embarrassed. What's good now?

Shen Changliu glanced at him and the woman. In fact, Yangyang wanted to answer after calling. As a result, in the corridor, the woman deliberately bumped into her with a glass of juice and wanted to enter her lounge. Of course, she refused.

"Yangyang, don't be afraid. Let's go back first." Shen Changliu half hugged the people and went to his lounge. Now he has an attack. For fear of scaring the people in his arms, he still suppresses them first.

Everyone didn't know the boy and saw them over with a suspicious look.

Mo Zhiyang turned his head and looked at the corridor. On one side of the corridor was a room and on the other side was a railing. Many people were looking at themselves, and their eyes were magical and strange.

Shen Changliu hugged someone in, put his arms around his waist, kissed his forehead gently, and took over the thermos bucket in his hand: "Are you tired?"

"It's okay." Mo Zhiyang put his left hand around his neck very cooperatively: "Eat quickly."

The two of them hugged in with such a grand hug. One of them exclaimed, "Isn't he the boy who was exposed some time ago?"

Although the back is blurred, it looks like it now.

Mo Zhiyang watched him eat with a smile. White Lotus didn't need to do it by himself. Leave this matter to Shen Changliu, and he will do it well.

The white lotus is clean.