Best Actor's double lover (39)

"Why, the plan has changed?" The system is a little strange.

Mo Zhiyang took a cigarette and rubbed his waist a little tiredly. He replied, "I think white lotus is valuable even if it dies, but this value is definitely not to death by the goal of the task."

I finally understood that Shen Changliu may turn black, but it is hidden very deeply. What should I do at ordinary times, but I toss you around in bed.

If he sees those photos, I guess he won't plan to have his waist. Is this an old man of thirty-two years old?

"Okay." The system nodded. Sure enough, Bailian had her own old man.

But in fact, it's too late. When Shen Chang stayed for investigation, he had already received the document. There were several intimate photos in it, but it was not intimate, that is, the two were close.

At the moment I saw it, I was so angry that I couldn't wait for the guy Lu Lianglin to cut thousands of pieces, or drown directly under the pretext of an accident like her.

At this time, a middle-aged woman in a professional dress, holding a pile of documents in her hand, pushed the door in, saw Shen Changliu facing her mobile phone and her face was very bad. When she said and laughed, "What are you looking at?"

"Sister coco." Shen Changliu put away his mobile phone and stood up from the sofa: "Please."

"Okay, I have also recovered my money from you for so many years." Sister Coco said and handed him the documents in her hand.

At this time, a little assistant stood by the door with two cups of coffee in his heart, listened to the conversation inside, stared with wide eyes in horror, and ran away quickly.

When working overtime in the evening, the little assistant couldn't help mentioning this to a good friend. In the tea room, the two people leaned shoulder to shoulder: "Do you know that Shen Changliu told Sister CoCo that he was going to rest."

"Is it? He is so popular. How can he rest?" The personnel carried coffee, which was a little incredible.

Seeing that she didn't believe it, the little assistant asked again, "Do you know Shen's Group?"

"You know, isn't it the largest real estate developer and ship king in China?" The personnel took a sip of coffee, but this matter didn't make much sense to her. She still cared more about Shen Yingdi's affairs.

Seeing that she didn't know, the little assistant lowered her voice and leaned over to her ear: "Shen Changliu, Shen's Group!"

"Isn't it?!" The receptionist was so scared that he almost took off the coffee cups in his hand, and his eyes stared at him: "Really? Oh, my God, why is his family so rich that he still comes out to be a star? If I had known, I would try my best to fall in love with him!"

"How do I know? You can't talk nonsense about it, okay?" The little assistant thought a little angry, but said, "If I had known it, I would have chased him. It's rare to be so handsome and rich."

After completing the formalities over there, Shen Changliu went back. The contract had been completed. Because of the pressure from the Shen family, there was no obstacle. He only needed to finish shooting the "Witness" and bid farewell to the entertainment industry completely.

When I got home, the living room was still dark. I guess I haven't woken up yet. I changed my shoes and ordered takeaway, and crept up to the second thread starter.

When the door was opened, the curtain was half pulled open. Yuehua poured on the floor, and the people on the bed were still asleep.

Walking over carefully and sitting by the bed, Yangyang lay on his side in front of him, with soft hair pressing on his forehead, which was so cute.

He reached out and pulled away the hair on his forehead and kissed him. He only heard his exhortation, but he didn't wake up and sighed inaudibly.