The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (11)

Beautiful, so beautiful!

The two men and one woman brought in by the envoys, dressed in the unique clothes of Southern Chu, which were strange but did not harm people's appearance.

Especially the third son, he is indeed a beauty he has never seen before.

Beautiful, extremely beautiful, cold and refined, that face looks like the Mid-Autumn Moon, with sharp temples, a pair of peach blossom eyes converging spring water, a tall nose, and thin lips slightly squeezed.

It seems that such beauty is only available in the sky.

The other woman must be the seventh princess, but the seventh princess is slightly inferior. She is clever and funny. Her a pair of apricot eyes are flexible and interesting. She looks left and right around, as if curious. Her red lips raise a lovely smile and is naive.

Everyone looked at your majesty who was sitting for the first time. If it was the third prince, it would really be colorless to the sixth concubine.

"See Your Majesty the Emperor."

A man and a woman below, Qi Guanyan glanced roughly and nodded: "Pend up."

I didn't see it clearly until I approached the high five points. I was indeed amazed by the third prince. After being stunned, I recovered and floated my eyes to the seventh princess.

Now I'm really shocked. Why do these seven princesses look like that little dark guard?

Gao Wufen peeked at a majesty. Sure enough, your majesty also found it, with his eyes on the lovely woman and quickly lowered her head.

"I know the sincerity of the king of Southern Chu." Qi Guanyan nodded, and the crown on his head also moved because of this action.

Southern Chu is a small country and is in remote areas. It is very simple to fight, but it is difficult to govern. Putting aside the customs, it is too long to whip and across the river. It's better to beat them and force them to bow down every year.

It only takes a penNY to break through Nanchu, but it takes three cents to support them. This business is not cost-effective. Let them call themselves a country, be self-sufficient, and pay tribute, so that the court does not need to spend too much effort.

Because of this, Qi Guanyan accepted the surrender letter and took the two protons.

"Five points high, arrange the two to stay." Qi Guanyan's sharp eyes swept over the seventh princess and stood up: "Retreat."

There are so many empty spaces and idle women in the harem, and these two protons have not caused any uproar.

The seventh princess was still full of curiosity about her surroundings. She walked around on the palace street, as if she was very interested in the surroundings. Anyone who looked at it should praise it: a delicate girl.

However, the third prince looked different. He slightly restrained his peach blossom eyes, looked down at the road with a blank face, was not interested in all kinds of things around him, and people were as cold and alienated as temperament.

In addition to one brought by each of the two people in the "Qinghua Palace" in the northwest corner of the palace, many people were arranged to serve them.

After all, they are here to make protons, not to go to prison. Who knows whether they will climb into the dragon bed in the future?

After seeing off the person she brought, the seventh princess looked at the layout of the hall with satisfaction. When she saw where the pestle was like wood, she said, "I have lived in this main hall. You can live in the side hall."