1.14

Shen Changliu didn't expect him to be there. He subconsciously protected people behind him: "Why are you here?"

"Shen Changliu, are you humiliating me like this?" Su Bai was not angry and left. He was just angry. Can't he compare with Mo Zhiyang?

After all, he is just his own double. His appearance and status are not as good as his own. Why did he give up himself and choose him?

"I don't know what humiliation is, but why are you still at my house?" Shen Changliu was very unhappy. He thought they had made it clear to each other, but he still refused to leave.

Mo Zhiyang was protected behind him and ate melons quietly. He was a little worried. What should they do if they fought?

Forget it. Take a cigarette and calm down first.

I used to keep saying that I loved myself, but now I appear in front of myself with another person openly. Is this called love?

Su Bai sneered, "Do you think fifteen years of love can be broken after a break?"

This sentence is obviously aimed at Mo Zhiyang. He is threatening.

Sure enough, Mo Zhiyang made an expression of surprise and pulled the corner of Shen Changliu's clothes behind him: "Changliu."

Shen Changliu turned his head and looked at him. Peach Blossom's eyes were full of panic and quickly comforted him: "It's impossible for him and me, Yangyang!"

Su Bai was so arrogant that he couldn't accept such a situation and sneered: "Mo Zhiyang, how can you compare with me? I'm smarter, better-looking and have a higher status than you. What are you? The so-called relationship between you is also because of me. You are just my double!"

"Shut up!" Shen Changliu was really afraid that Yangyang would think of the previous things again and leave him.

This is Shen Changliu's first time to roar at Su Bai. For the first time in many years, Su Bai's eyes turned red, but she felt that she should not be weak. She raised her chin and confronted him: "Are I wrong? Didn't you use him as my double? Shen Changliu asked himself, can we really break our fifteen-year relationship?

"Mo Zhiyang, think you deserve it!" Seeing that he trembled and his eyes red, Su Bai's tone in his heart was much smoother. He couldn't stand losing to a person who was not as good as him. As for Shen Changliu, it was just a symbol of his victory.

Love? No, that should be unconvinced.

Mo Zhiyang opened his mouth, but he didn't know what to say. He wanted to refute. He didn't stand. His eyes gradually turned red and he slowly lowered his head: "Mr. Su is right. I... I don't deserve to stay for a long time."

"Yangyang, no!" Shen Changliu panicked, grabbed his shoulder, and tried to give him a sense of security: "No, Yangyang, I don't deserve you, it's not good for me."

Shen Changliu is now afraid to mention the past in front of him and afraid that he will feel uncomfortable.

In this scene, Su Bai became an outsider, which made him even more unhappy: "Mo Zhiyang, if you are smart, you should leave him and don't pee to shine on yourself. You don't deserve it!"

"Shut up!" If Shen Changliu's forbearance was to save face before, but when he saw Yangyang's words, his eyes began to moisten, he couldn't help but stop sping him: "Su Bai, don't pull Yangyang with the problem between you and me. He is the most innocent person."

"You yell at me? Are you shouting at me for this double? Su Bai was so old that he had never been humiliated like this. He became angry and said to Mo Zhiyang even more viciously, "Are I right? He can only live under my shadow. He is just my double!"

It seems that by emphasizing the double all the time, Su Bai's humiliation can be a little dispelled. He can't admit that he can't compare with him.

A double!