The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (20)

In the past few days, Tang Wanwan was so scared that she didn't even dare to live in the main hall. She moved directly to the partial hall. Bugs, moths and messy things were piled into Weiyang Palace.

The culprit, now sitting leisurely on the roof eating Taishi cakes: "If only the big golden retriever could consciously bring Tang Wanwan with him."

"Guess he is unconscious?" The system sneered.

Except for things in bed, Qi Guanyan really didn't disappoint Mo Zhiyang, but he also had his own plan, so Tang Wanwan had to go to Qiuwei no matter who thought.

The time of Qiuwei is that Qintian is set to be on October seventeenth. At this time, it is late autumn. The weather is cool, and the prey has also stored the energy to keep out the cold in winter. At this time, it is the fattest.

It's located on Jiuyun Mountain. It's a hundred miles south of the city. It's about a day's drive. It can be reached from morning to evening.

The queen walked through the main gate of Chongzhenmen, and Rong Guifei and Jiafei, who followed them, went out through the side door.

The other concubines have to see off the emperor at Chongzhenmen. There are more than a dozen concubines in a row, all of whom are extremely charming, like flowers.

Qi Guanyan was not in the mood to appreciate it. He was wearing a dragon robe, but the crown on his head was replaced by a Kowloon gold silk hair crown. A hairpin was fixed through the crown, and two yellow strings hung from both ends of the hairpin to his chest. There was a little jade pendant at the tail, and then the spikelet was connected.

"Send the emperor and the queen."

Walking down the steps with Tang Wanwan, she was about to get into the carriage when he turned his head and saw the man on the roof and turned around and waved to him.

Mo Zhiyang struggled for a while. In fact, he wanted to rush to Jiuyun Mountain more. After thinking about it, he still jumped off the roof and came to him: "Your Majesty."

"Well." Qi Guanyan led the person. He got into the carriage first and then carefully picked him up. He protected him and got into the car in his arms.

Tang Wanwan looked at the truth, but she didn't say anything. She was a little disdainful. The woman with harem flowers was not spoiled and insisted on hanging out with an inconspicuous dark guard.

"That young man in black is the dark guard?" Tong Bin looked hot-eyed, but she really never seen your majesty and the other people take good care of them.

Cheng Zhaoyi snorted and watched the carriage go out: "Who knows?"

"Actually, I can go by myself." Mo Zhiyang sat in the spacious carriage, a little restless, and kept sneaking out through the flying window.

Sure enough, according to his temperament, if he goes by himself, he may not come back, stretch out his hand, hold the person sitting aside in his arms, and break his face: "What's there to see outside? It looks better than me?"

"Your Majesty is naturally unparalleled in the world." Mo Zhiyang took the opportunity to put his arms around his neck and smiled until his eyes were bent: "Your Majesty is the best."

But I added to my heart: You look good, but it's not delicious. There is no river snail rice noodle fragrance.

Being coaxed to be comfortable, Qi Guanyan hugged him and said in detail, "When I go to Jiuyun Mountain, I will take you to gallop and hunt, and then let half of it roast venison for you. His roasted venison is unique, and the emperor also likes it."