5.17

Bo Siyu went to the engagement ceremony as Xiao Yi's elder.

Even if he shaved his beard and changed his coat, he couldn't stop his decadence and fatigue. Those who knew it were engaged to attend the engagement ceremony. If they didn't know, they thought they had just come out of the funeral.

There are not many people in the Xiao family, and there is the support of the Bo family. They are all heads and faces, but they can also fill the church.

Xiao Yi hugged the beauty back, and naturally he was happy. Bai Rong could get close to him, which was also a blessing and naturally happy.

In this church, Bo Siyu is the only one who is depressed. He just hopes that the so-called ceremony will end soon and he has to go back to find his daughter-in-law.

Therefore, my mind is muddle-headed and I don't know what happened.

I just know that when exchanging rings, I suddenly broke into an uninvited guest.

"You, what are you doing here?" Bai Rong was a little flustered when he saw him in an instant. He subconsciously grasped Xiao Yi's hand for fear that he would go back on his word. After all, he hadn't worn the ring yet.

Xiao Yi also thought he was here to smash the scene, and protected Bai Rong behind him, "Aren't you missing?"

For a moment, guests looked at Omega, which had no invitations and had a very abrupt strawberry milk candy flavor, and began to whisper.

The familiar phrinomin of strawberry milk candy floated on the tip of his nose. Bo Siyu seemed to have taken the aphroproxy. He instantly cheered up and stood up and looked back. The petite body stood still.

Mo Zhiyang also saw him and rushed up in a moment. Damn it! Why do you want to give birth to a baby for you? Give birth to a fart!

After so long of anger, he was worried that a lot of people surged up. Bo Siyu stepped forward with long legs and came to him in front of everyone without scolding.

After looking at him up and down, he said, "I really gave you all my heart. How dare you leave as soon as you say?"

Mo Zhiyang didn't say anything and gritted his teeth at him, as if he wanted to eat people alive with his eyes.

"I'll give you all my only ones. If you leave without saying a word, what am I?" Bo Siyuyue said that his voice became hoarseer and more, and he was obviously restrained.

His fists clenched, and even his eyes turned slightly red. He was reluctant to shout for a word. He could only eat all his emotions back. He didn't say anything but his heart ached. "Can you make up a reason to disappear to deceive me? I will believe it if you make up."

At least, don't make me look so stupid.

"You are my child's father." Originally, he wanted to lose his temper, but when he saw him like this, Mo Zhiyang suddenly found out his conscience and sighed.

What should I do if I suddenly regret it? If he doesn't want to raise it, he will be ashamed.

"Ah?"

Looking at his dull goose expression, can't you react a little happy if Mo Zhiyang doesn't hit it?

He raised his slap and slapped his face. "I said that I'm pregnant. If you don't want to raise it, I'll run with him. Stinky!"

Shit? Who dares to beat Marshal Bo? I'm afraid he won't die without a whole body.

Even the newcomers on the stage were stunned.

With a slap, Bo Siyu woke up in a daze, came to his senses, held the palm prints, trembling his hands to touch his stomach. The moment he touched the cloth, he seemed to be scalded by boiling water and suddenly withdrew.