3.16

Mo Zhiyang looked up with a fork in his head and saw a man in a white suit. He looked quite handsome, but there was a romantic flow on the corners of his eyebrows and eyes.

As soon as the rabbit came in, Bai Qin's eyes were attracted by his ears, but he couldn't help thinking about Rua, so he came to chat up: "What's your name?"

"Wosny butterfly." Mo Zhiyang had a fork in his mouth, smiling simply, and his beautiful apricot eyes flashed.

Why is the name so strange? The little rabbit doesn't look like a foreigner. Why did he get a foreign name? Bai Qin was puzzled and was about to ask something again. The silver-haired child beside him suddenly said, "Brother Yang, stomachache, toilet."

"Why does my stomach suddenly hurt?" Mo Zhiyang ignored the man again and picked up Xiaoran: "I'll take you to the bathroom?"

Brother Yang? His name was not: Wosnydie. Something was wrong with Bai Qin. Suddenly, he connected these four words and read: Am I your father? I was fooled by this rabbit!

Take Xiaoran to the bathroom and turn left in the back passage. Mo Zhiyang holds him to the first grid: "Xiaoran, go in, good boy!"

"Okay." Xiaoran went in and closed the door.

Seeing the door close, Mo Zhiyang walked softly to the door of the last grid. There were three grids here, and the first grid was Xiaoran.

Mo Zhiyang was in the middle of the second and third grids. He pushed the door of the third grid with his left hand, but his attention was focused on the second grid and put his right hand into the front pocket of the suit.

I heard a shallow click, and the second grid opened a gap. At this time, Mo Zhiyang raised his foot and kicked the door directly, kicking the people inside back.

While opening the door, he dodged in. The people inside were confused and were about to come to their senses. When their neck was cold, they couldn't help covering their neck with both hands, and they couldn't even say anything.

Withdraw the blade, Mo Zhiyang bent down and wiped all the blood stains on the back of his right hand back to the corpse: "It's mudd in."

"Why did you know he was here?" The system was a little surprised. At first, it thought he was going to the third grid.

Mo Zhiyang turned around and put the door on the way: "If I were him, I would also hide in the middle. After all, if we come, whether in the first or third grid, it is under his control."

As soon as he finished washing his hands, Xiaoran pulled his trousers out. Mo Zhiyang took him to wash his hands, left the toilet, and returned to the hall. He saw Zhuo Shen, who was still entangled with Qiao Yin, and walked over.

"Mr. Zhuo, I have something to tell you." Mo Zhiyang interrupted their conversation and handed Xiaoran to Zhuo Shen: "Don't worry, Miss Qiao. We have something to do."

With that, he dragged Zhuo Shen to the corner: "There are people in the toilet. They probably sneaked in. I guess something may happen when we leave."

Xiaoran looked at the two adults with a pale face and suddenly stretched out his hand to Mo Zhiyang: "Brother Yang hugs him."

Reach out and hug Xiaoran, comfort the people in your arms, and don't forget to remind: "It's better to change the car and leave, or think of other ways. You can't just do it."

Unexpectedly, some people sneaked in here. Zhuo Shen nodded: "Then wait here first. I'll call to arrange it right away. Maybe they are going to withdraw from China recently, so they jumped over the wall in a hurry."