3.14

Hearing the sound, Mo Zhiyang subconsciously tightened his body.

Because of this, Tan Zong took a breath: "Hiss, why is Yangyang very excited?"

"You... don't~" Mo Zhiyang wanted to struggle, but was held on his shoulder again. He couldn't move on the desk and had to coil his legs around his waist again.

The person outside couldn't wait for a long time, so he said first, "Uncle?!"

Hearing the sound, Mo Zhiyang tightened his body and tried to push him away: "It's Xiaoran~you, you gently~"

"It's more than that." Tan Zong smiled softly, but stopped moving. After slowing down, he picked up the person from the desk and asked him to hug himself: "Let's see who else is good?"

Mo Zhiyang is now soft into a small sugar cake. Except for his mouth, there are no other movements of resistance all over his body: "Nothing~"

"Good boy." Tan Zong had no honest place all over his body except his mouth. He held people in his arms and walked all the way to the door.

Mo Zhiyang wrapped around his neck, first bit his finger, and then felt that he couldn't wrong himself. He opened his mouth and bit his shoulder and blocked his voice.

Holding someone in his arms, he put Yangyang's back against the door panel and deliberately asked, "Who?" When asking again, he was fierce.

It's so deep ~ Mo Zhiyang's back was nailed to the door panel, and his mouth could not be released. He could only scratch behind him with his hand, scratching red marks across his shirt.

"Mr. Tan, it's me and Xiaoran." Zhuo Shen spoke this time.

Hearing his voice, Mo Zhiyang was not nervous, and deliberately cooperated with his movements, and the factors in his heart were ready to move.

Tan Zong's movements did not stagnate at all, but his voice still sounded serious: "What's the matter?"

"Uncle, is Brother Yang in there? I can't find him!"

It was Xiaoran's voice. Mo Zhiyang couldn't help holding his face, raising his chin and kissing him, and gagging his mouth with his mouth.

Without hearing the sound, Zhuo Shen held Xiaoran outside and thought he was very busy: "Mr. Tan, if not, I will take Xiaoran away first."

Mo Zhiyang loosened his lips and raised his head. His eyes were already a little trance. Looking at the people in front of him, he knew that Zhuo Shen was across the door panel: What's the use of the official? The man who used to belong to you is now fucking me. Now he is mine and only loves me!

"No, you can go somewhere else." Tan Zong's voice is a little strange, hoarse and sexy.

Zhuo Shen's ears were sensitive and a little suspicious. He had a bold man in his heart and left with Xiaoran in his arms.

But I'm very unhappy. If the rabbit is inside, then Mr. Tan? He is very sad. He and the rabbit, how can he fuck the rabbit? If so, can you also touch his ears?

Thinking of this, Zhuo Shen was actually a little jealous of Tan Zong. How could he touch the rabbit's ears!

Tan Zong put down his right leg. He almost let the little rabbit shout just now, so that Zhuo Shen knew that the rabbit was mine.

The action is slow and unpleasant, but it can make him unbearable: "Yangyang, do you like Zhuo Shen or me?"

Shouldn't you ask this question yourself?

Mo Zhiyang felt that he could not show weakness, so he deliberately tightened his body and asked provocatively, "Then do you like Zhuo Shen or me?"