Best Actor's double lover (40)

In fact, Shen Changliu has always been worried that Yangyang can't stand the entertainment industry. After being with him, he has plans to quit.

There are not many things I miss in recent years. The so-called glory or some fans care more about Yangyang's joys and anger. He is too simple to be suitable for that circle.

I'm really a little tired today. Mo Zhiyang noticed someone around him during his sleep. He opened his eyes with a star and saw Shen Changliu sitting by the bed with his back facing the moonlight.

"Hold him~" flirt with him with a soft voice that he didn't wake up, and stretched out his hand to signal someone to hug him.

Where would Shen Changliu refuse? He bent down and hugged the person through the quilt and rubbed it: "Yangyang, are you hungry? I ordered takeout."

"Okay, I'm a little tired after sleeping all day." Mo Zhiyang rubbed his shoulder and narrowed his eyes. Looking at this posture, he probably hasn't seen those photos yet.

Fortunately, the dog's life survived.

Holding the person in his arms, Shen Changliu was a little worried and tentatively said, "Yangyang, if I quit the entertainment industry, do you mind?"

Mo Zhiyang pushed away the man he was holding. The two faced each other face, looked straight into each other's eyes, and reached out their hands to hold his face: "Then will you still be my long-term stay?"

"Of course, no matter what, I will stay for a long time." Shen Changliu grabbed his left hand, put it on his lips, and kissed his fingertips.

Hearing this, Mo Zhiyang smiled happily and rubbed his hair with his right hand: "Whether you are the best actor or something, as long as you are my long-term stay, do what you want, and I will always be with you."

I must have saved the whole world in my last life. I only met such a fairy baby strawberry essence in my life.

Fearing that he would be hungry, Shen Changliu fished people out of the quilt: "Good boy, you haven't eaten all day today. Get up and eat something."

Mo Zhiyang took an inch and hugged him with his whole body, wrapped his hands around his neck, and put his feet around his waist: "Drive! Horse, run~"

He spoiled him vigorously. Shen Changliu put his buttocks in his hands and pinched it deliberately. Then he took steps with people in his arms: "The horse is running~"

"Driving~~"

It was not until the living room that he put people on the sofa. It happened to take it out. Shen Chang stayed to pick it up. Mo Zhiyang turned on the TV and watched cats and mice.

He ate sweet potato porridge and a little side dish. Mo Zhiyang was a little hungry. After eating most of the bowl, he gasped: "Where have you been today?"

"I went to do something, and by the way, let's talk about the new script." Shen Changliu remembered when he mentioned this and put down the bowl in his hand: "It will start up in a week, but I'm going to H City."

Mo Zhiyang put down the spoon and was a little unhappy: "Then can't we meet only on Saturday and Sunday?"

In fact, Shen Changliu wanted him to resign, but according to what he meant, Yang Yang liked the job, and it was not good to let him resign hastily. He had to take his time: "No, anyway, such a play is fine in any city."

At worst, there is no problem to let a building be vacated at home to shoot.

If you see you twice a week, it is estimated that Yangyang will be abducted soon. For example, which Lu Lianglin must not let him get closer to Yangyang for half a step.

"Okay, but I'm going to another school with the principal in a couple of days and will be back next Friday." Mo Zhiyang turned his head and looked. Sure enough, the expression of the dog man gradually became wrong.

Ah, this? How to live in bed with an old man thirty-two years old? It's urgent to wait online.