4.16

"There is a senior here, how can I worry?" Mo Zhiyang rubbed his shoulder, but he had another plan in his heart. This time, he not only wanted to find out Dong Cang, but also to catch all the things that had hurt Jiang Henian in the martial arts league.

The next morning, Qin Hong paced to the door of Qingyang's head and slapped the door with a deep breath: "The head."

The head of Qingyang in the room just got up and finished washing. Hearing the voice of his eldest disciple, he didn't want to call much: "Come in."

"Here is in charge." Qin Hong, who pushed the door and came in, saw that the head was wiping his hands. Then he realized that he had come too early and withdrew: "Disciple, wait outside the door."

The head of Qingyang casually threw the veil into the copper basin and stopped him, "It doesn't matter. Let's talk about it now."

With this, Qin Hong turned around and went into the room and closed the door: "Master, when I got up last night, I heard a voice in Mo Meng's main room, like a man, but I couldn't hear who it was."

"Men?" After thinking about it, the head of Qingyang nodded after a long eyebrows condensed: "I know."

This reaction is a little cold, Qin Hong is a little unclear, so isn't this a big deal?

"Tru, don't we want to have a look? What if it's not good for the alliance leader? Qin Hong's words are extremely beautiful. The name is caring, but it is actually a search.

Hearing this, Qingyang's head turned his eyes on him, as if he was thinking about it, and then nodded: "Let's go and have a look."

Seeing that the head should respond, Qin Hong was so happy that he could only force him to press on his heart and follow him out of the opposite room: "Heal, don't you be careful?"

"Well." The head of Qingyang nodded, but strangely, there was no trace of anxiety on his face, but very calm, as if he knew something.

When you open the door, you can see the door. The two of them went there together. Qingyang master folded his fingers and bulleted the door: "Master Mo Meng."

"Coming."

There was a response from inside, but Qin Hong suddenly became nervous. I didn't know if the man had left or not. Thinking about this, I felt that it was miscalculated. He should have waited until dawn last night to leave.

Mo Zhiyang dressed neatly and went to open the door. As soon as he opened the door, he saw Qingyang Zhangmen and Qin Hong. He knew it clearly and pretended not to know it: "Qingyang Zhangmen, is it okay to do this early?"

"Master Mo Meng, how are you?" Qin Hong said, as soon as he stepped, he broke into the room like this, looking eager.

The head of Qingyang was a little angry and stopped, "What are you doing?"

However, the scolding couldn't stop his steps. Qin Hong ignored anyone and broke into the room directly: "Is the thief still there?"

As a result, as soon as the words were spoken, a silver needle flew out of the bed and stabbed straight towards Qin Hong's neck. His martial arts skills were so high that Qin Hong couldn't avoid it and was set to be where he was in place in an instant.

"Whose disciple is this? I can't know how polite it is." The sound from the bed is like a pearl falling on a jade plate, and the clear spring is gurgling, but you can hear the voice of a man.

Hearing the voice, Mo Zhiyang was a little nervous and quickly explained, "Brother, that's the eldest disciple of Qingyang's head. I don't think it was on purpose. Don't be angry."