5.18

Mo Zhiyang sat on the bed, supported his chin and looked at the man kneeling in the corner of the house, and began to think.

Are you pregnant with other children, or is it better to a cheap father?

When he was aware of his dangerous thoughts, the system stopped him. "You don't have to. This green tea doesn't deserve it. That's what he is. If you treat him well, he may take an inch."

Ah, the system also makes sense.

But the way he thought made Bo Siyu tremble. Was it because he didn't kneel right enough? But Tan Zong knelt down like that before.

Do you want to kneel down?

After pregnancy, he was particularly sleepy. After holding his chin, Mo Zhiyang began to feel sleepy, squinted bit by bit, and finally couldn't hold on and fell asleep leaning against the head of the bed.

Looking up and finding the man asleep, Bo Siyu got up, went over to pick up the man, carefully placed him on the bed, and reached out and pressed his abdomen.

Obviously, I didn't feel anything, but I just felt different. It seemed that there was a small current rushing through in my heart, crisp and numb.

As far as Bo Siyu thinks about it, nothing is happier than having a child with his beloved. Yangyang's compromise also makes him happy.

Take back your hands, look at the corner, and look at the people on the bed.

Walk back: Forget it, you'd better kneel down. If Yang Yang wakes up and finds that he actually stands up, he must be angry. Anger will be bad for your health, and the fetus will be bad for his health.

Suddenly, he felt that he was extremely guilty, so Bo Siyu went back and knelt obediently.

The two people who were originally engaged were very unhappy because of Mo Zhiyang's appearance. The two of them are now living together.

Bai Rong, in particular, is a good opportunity for him to be promoted to the upper circle. Unexpectedly, such a thing happened, but he also knew that he could not lose his temper.

I'm not qualified and can't lose my temper.

Therefore, he suppressed all his resentment, pretended to be virtuous, and drugged Xiao Yi, "Brother Xiao, does it still hurt? Shall I be gentle again?"

"It doesn't hurt. I just wronged you today." Xiao Yi felt that it was his fault. If it weren't for him, his uncle would not come to this school and would not be deceived by Mo Zhiyang.

Mo Zhiyang must be threatening his uncle with pregnancy. Otherwise, according to his abstinence attitude, how can he suddenly be with him?

The two of them didn't intersect either.

"Actually, when I was having afternoon tea, I went to the bathroom. It seemed that I heard Mo Zhiyang seduce Marshal's voice. At that time, I didn't know what it was, so I ran away quickly."

Bai Rong said, looking at his ugly face, he continued, "If the marshal is really threatened by Mo Zhiyang, it's actually simple. Just kill the child."

"No!" Xiao Yi almost subconsciously retorted, "Absolutely no. This is my uncle's child. Only he has the right to decide. Don't think wrongly."

Hearing his objection and knowing that he had said something wrong, Bai Rong blushed his eyes and said aggrievedly, "I don't mean that. Brother Xiao, I'm just worried about the marshal."

Seeing that he was like this, Xiao Yi also felt that he overreacted and hugged people in his arms to comfort him. "It doesn't matter. I will definitely give you a grand wedding when there is an engagement accident this time. Trust me."