The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (3)

Seeing him for a moment, Mo Zhiyang's heart also thumped. Why does he look so much like Shen Changliu?

But on closer inspection, it's not like Shen Changliu's facial features are gentler, but this person's face is deeper, and he is more violent and majestic all over him.

I can't help complaining to the system: the main god is getting more and more careless, and the NPC is almost the same.

The strange feeling in his heart made the emperor a little vigilant. He looked at him warily and waved: "Escorts me with meritorious service, and the bounty is a hundred taels."

Are you next to the God of Wealth? Why did the money come so comfortably!

Mo Zhiyang looked at the golden thing in his hand and went out with Commander He.

Seeing that he was still stagnant, Commander He stretched out his hand and rubbed his hair: "You stupid child, this is a good thing. Why are you unhappy?"

Money doesn't have the dignity of white lotus flowers at all!

"Happy, Your Majesty is fine. I'm glad." Mo Zhiyang smiled, and his eyebrows and eyes looked pleasing.

Commander He, who was three or five thick, also loved this simple child and patted him on the shoulder: "I'm on duty tonight. Go to rest."

"Oh." Go back to sleep. Mo Zhiyang gently went straight to the courtyard wall and left Chengqian Palace.

Some people fall asleep soundly, while others are in panic.

"Some one... Come on!" On the dragon bed, the curtain covered the appearance of the man on the bed. He was woken up by five points, but he did not dare to come forward. Instead, he stepped back a few steps and knelt down skillfully on the ground.

The man on the bed woke up suddenly, picked up the long sword beside the pillow casually, turned over and went out of the scabbard under the bed. The cold light penetrated especially in the night.

"If you want to kill me, you deserve to die!" The emperor didn't seem to be sober yet. He waved his sword in front of the void, as if the real enemy were in front of him and tried his best to protect himself.

Gao Wufen knelt on the ground and trembled gently and dared not look up.

After a while, the emperor clearly saw the situation around him. It was another dream. The scarlet in his eyes retreated slightly and threw the sword back to bed.

Turning around and sitting back to the bed, Qi Guanyan saw Gao Wufen kneeling on the ground: "Se down."

"No." Go five points bowed down and retreated.

The last candle was also extinguished. Qi Guanyan sat by the bed, with his right arm on his knee and his forehead closed.

A face suddenly broke into my messy mind. It was the first time I saw that face, but I remember it very clearly. It was immature and beautiful. The peach blossom eyes were clean and clear, and there was no desire for power.

Outside the house, Gao knocked on the door: "Your Majesty, it's time to go up."

Qi Guanyan sat up straight and turned his head to look out of the window at the sky: "But he forgot to ask his name."

The next day, Mo Zhiyang got up early and came to protect the dog emperor as usual, watching others chase him like a dog.

Before coming here, I carefully analyzed the emperor's first item: I was very suspicious, and there was no other reason. The ancestors regarded him as an heir since childhood, so that the scenery naturally lacked assassination.

When he was fifteen years old, the emperor's adoptive mother was filial to the Empress Dowager and asked a maid to seduce the emperor. In the end, the emperor was really moved, but he was poor in clothes.

Fortunately, the emperor was on guard and immediately counterattacked the woman. After interrogation, he knew that it was the Empress Dowager. From that moment on, the emperor had a sword on his bed.

To survive around such people, you must choose a good person.

The most terrible thing is that although the imperial concubines in the emperor's harem are more than thirty, as a result, he is in the same way.

Fuck, after Mo Zhiyang knew about this, he laughed and vomited!

This typical occupies a pile of puddles without shitting, hahahaha!