4.10

Deal with a fart, what kind of shit sand sculpture, it turns evil because of rejection?

I've been poking you for so long, and it's getting easier and more evil. This dog man is really too much.

"Brother." Mo Zhiyang raised his head from his arms and a tear hung in his eyes: "Did I do something wrong?"

At the sight of him crying, Jiang Hexin's heart was sore that he had to comfort him and coax him: "Yangyang, this has nothing to do with you. It's not good for me. I shouldn't be happy, but I don't know why you have to be the leader of this martial arts alliance."

It's not to block it for you.

Mo Zhiyang shook his head gently: "Master said that he wants to see that there will be no more disputes in the world, I..."

"But..." Unexpectedly, Master's expectations for him before are now on Yangyang, and Jiang Henian doesn't know what to do.

Hanging his head down, Mo Zhiyang replied in a muffled voice, "It was Master who brought me here, and it was also because of him that I could meet my senior. Naturally, I was unwilling to break Master's last wishes."

That's all. What else can I say?

Jiang Henian held people in his arms and comforted him carefully: "It doesn't matter. Yangyang can do it as much as he wants to do it. There are no big deal with martial arts alliance leaders. There are brothers around."

'The dangerous situation is relieved, and the host will continue to work hard.'

Sometimes you don't have to embarrass yourself too much about what you can solve by showing weakness.

Around him, he is still his own Yangyang, and Jiang Henian is not too reluctant. If he is too reluctant, he will be unhappy, but he will feel sad instead.

I just decided to let him go back. Naturally, I can't let people go back casually. I'm afraid I have to do some tricks to make those people in the martial arts league doubt it.

After all, I have been missing for so long and appear hastily, I'm afraid it will arouse their suspicion.

After thinking about it for a while, Jiang Henian knew what to do. He held Yangyang's face in both hands and carefully told him, "Yangyang, you need to listen to me. Don't doubt me."

"Brother won't hurt me. I believe in brother." Mo Zhiyang stroked his cheek with a very sincere expression, giving him the trust he longed for most.

Sure enough, only Yangyang trusts you unconditionally in this world.

"Yangyang, it's really inappropriate for you to appear hastily these days when you are missing. I have some plans to do, but you need to be in a coma for a day or two, okay?" Jiang Henian thought that it would be more convenient to act in the name of Jiejiao.

Don't worry about anything. Of course I'm happy. Mo Zhiyang nodded: "Okay, I listen to my senior, just brother. Can we see you again in the future?"

"My Martial Arts League has my people. I can sneak in and find you. Don't panic." Kneading his soft hair, Jiang Henian only felt happy.

It turns out that getting what you want is really the happiest thing in the world.

Jiang Henian's arrangement was very appropriate. First, Mo Zhiyang fainted with Jiejiao's special ecstasy, and then transported it to a family downstream.

Of course, that family was also pretended to be a Jiejiao person. He just said that it happened to be saved when fishing for shrimp reasonably, but he had been in a coma.