1.18

When he finished his meal, Mo Zhiyang took away all the insulation buckets.

Before leaving, Shen Changliu specially told, "Let me know after class and I'll pick you up."

"Okay." Mo Zhiyang answered, but he didn't understand why he insisted on picking him up.

Mo Zhiyang worked as a piano teacher in a training institution in Yunton District. It was all classes this afternoon.

Just after seven o'clock, Shen Changliu came over. Because of his identity, masks and sunglasses are necessary.

Mo Zhiyang saw his last child off. When he was about to go down, he saw him waiting for himself in the stairwell: "Why did you get up?"

"I want to see you." Because there was no one on the floor, Shen Changliu took off his sunglasses and masks.

Mo Zhiyang blushed, lowered his head, and said the reproachful tone, which was particularly unconvincing: "What if you are seen?"

"Yangyang."

Hearing Shen Changliu's gentle voice, Mo Zhiyang looked up at him: "Ah?"

Unexpectedly, Shen Changliu suddenly held his face and kissed him.

Shen Changliu put his hands around his face and put his lips in his arms. The next second, his tongue reached in and pressed him slightly, forcing Yangyang to take two steps back and lean back against the railing at the corner of the stairs.

The narrow Danfeng narrow eyes narrowed slightly, and the corners of his eyes saw Mr. Cheng, who was dull around the next staircase. Mr. Cheng looked up and saw this absurd scene.

But Shen Changliu didn't think it was enough. He put his right hand on the back of the neck, which made people unable to move. His left hand held his hand, and the two of them interlocked their fingers.

I have to say that this simple man's kissing skills have progressed rapidly. Mo Zhiyang has little experience and can't stand it. He became a puppet between his lips and teeth and was conquered by him.

Mr. Cheng originally wanted to ask if he wanted to go together, but he saw this. Mr. Mo was kissing another man, and the atmosphere was very good, not like coercion.

Come to your senses, turn around and run downstairs in a hurry, and your heart beats so fast.

Mo Zhiyang heard the footsteps and began to struggle.

However, Shen Changliu did not go as he wished. Instead, he hugged him from the stairwell to the elevator next door, and left hand was freed out to press the elevator. He never let go of his lips.

When the elevator arrived and pushed people into the elevator, he kindly let go of his lips.

Let go of his mouth, but Mo Zhiyang was still trapped in the corner of the elevator by Shen Changliu.

Mo Zhiyang hammered him angrily and said with his red lips: "What if others see it?"

"Don't you want others to see us together?" Shen Changliu smiled, but the mood in his eyes began to surge, clenched his hands into fists.

"I'm fine, an ordinary person, but you can't. What if you let the paparazzi shoot it?"

Just now, the system said that the person who escaped was Mr. Cheng. Mo Zhiyang knew that Shen Changliu was simply Jie Huai's last conversation with Mr. Cheng, so he made this declaration of sovereignty.

Shen Changliu smiled, let go of his fist clenched hand, and the palms were full of crescent-shaped nail prints. He bent down and kissed his bright red lips, which were gentle.

Yangyang likes this job very much, so she is reluctant to let him resign, but some people should still warn who belongs to who.

At night, Mo Zhiyang leaned against the bedside to read. Shen Changliu came out after taking a shower: "Yangyang, my ears are flooded."

"Okay." Shen Changliu's old problem is that it is easy to get water in his ears when he washes his hair. He takes out a cotton swab: "You said you're such an old man. How did you come here before? Did Su Bai help you pay it?"